Why is there an imperial decal on my carrier?!?

I want that stupid thing gone for the same reasons I spend real money for paintjobs, shipkits and decals from the store and apply them my ships and carrier:

Visuals matter.
Ingame identity and heraldry matters.

It does matter, as an Imperial I'd rather it stay.

I don't see them removing the little imperial logos from Gutamaya ships, why would they do that in this case if the Nautilus is an imperial variant.

Confirmed (while fighting with the paintjob bug) that it stays there even when you apply the paintjob - albeit, it's there as a sorta shiny shape that's been blatantly painted over.

... which, as a pirate, I actually love the idea that I'm cutting around in a stolen carrier that's been through a pay-and-spray.

It does matter, as an Imperial I'd rather it stay.

I don't see them removing the little imperial logos from Gutamaya ships, why would they do that in this case if the Nautilus is an imperial variant.
It neither says it's an imperial variant, and it also doesn't look like an imperial design.
Apart from that, the other classes wear decals that are not at all connected to any Superpower.
Concerning the lore, all carriers are still made by the Brewer corporation.

I did mention elsewhere that support replied to my ticket about this by offering an exchange on the Nautilus.

I think it is pretty daft by the design staff to irremovably brand one of the layouts as being Imperial-linked - many of us don't want to be tarnished by association with the Empire but would prefer the Nautilus layout.

It neither says it's an imperial variant, and it also doesn't look like an imperial design.
Apart from that, the other classes wear decals that are not at all connected to any Superpower.
Concerning the lore, all carriers are still made by the Brewer corporation.

The front end looks like the Ocellus space stations, which are indeed Imperial.

The front end looks like the Ocellus space stations, which are indeed Imperial.
Scientific outposts have a similar design, and even more so, since it's the EXACT same asset, the front of the Exploration support ship that never came to be:
support-ship-jpg.141292

I chose Nautilus because it was suggesting that it is an exploration-themed design.

I've been on a little exploration trip again and when I jumped back to my carrier, that new bug removed my paint job of course, but the imperial decal was gone as well!

2020-06-20 20_56_30-Greenshot.jpg

That happened before, and it will reappear once I reapply my paintjob, maybe also when relogging, but at the moment it's gone, and it's the most beautiful empty spot have ever seen!

For only 600 ARX you can have it back!
I'd pay 600 Arx for a decal I can put on my carrier. A different one though! :D
I guess, if we will be able to choose a decal ourselves,we'll be able to pick one of those we already own. Carriers also use nameplates we bought before and don't come with seperate ones.

Top Bottom