Why is there an imperial decal on my carrier?!?

I want the decal back, FDev. It's why I used the Arx to buy the nautilus class. I kinda feel ripped off now at waisting the ARX I spent. It was what made my decision in the first place.
These kind of changes are not warranted or wanted. I may think twice about purchasing any more Arx in the future if you're doing this sort of thing.

I want the decal back, FDev. It's why I used the Arx to buy the nautilus class. I kinda feel ripped off now at waisting the ARX I spent. It was what made my decision in the first place.
These kind of changes are not warranted or wanted. I may think twice about purchasing any more Arx in the future if you're doing this sort of thing.
The solution would be to turn that spot or somewhere else into a decal slot. I was pleasantly surprised to see the nameplates, but then surprised there weren't decal slots.

Ask to have the arx refunded then. They gave me a replacement when I complained about the stink of the Imp slave trader tramp-stamp.

Ask to have the arx refunded then. They gave me a replacement when I complained about the stink of the Imp slave trader tramp-stamp.
I don't want them to refunded, I want what I paid for. Are they gonna do this again with future store purchased stuff? Who knows? I want what I pay for and not have it changed after purchase.

For the price of the bloody things the decals should have been included and hopefully not another cosmetic piece of fluff.

Yeh, Another solution would be to put it back. I did not want it removing.
I don't want them to refunded, I want what I paid for. Are they gonna do this again with future store purchased stuff? Who knows? I want what I pay for and not have it changed after purchase.
Not sure I understand. The imperial decal wasn't advertised as being included with that layout. I think it was some kind of error on the designer's part having it be there. I didn't like it because it wasn't advertised and I didn't know until after I had purchased it that I was now the sad owner of an Imperial megaship.

Not sure I understand. The imperial decal wasn't advertised as being included with that layout. I think it was some kind of error on the designer's part having it be there. I didn't like it because it wasn't advertised and I didn't know until after I had purchased it that I was now the sad owner of an Imperial megaship.
I'm quite the opposite. When I was looking through the ship kits, I noticed the Imperial logo on the Nautilous class variant and thought wow, Just what I am looking for and it kind of finalised my decision to get it. And now they took that part away without any notification or reason after I purchased it.
Now I am getting to thinking are they gonna do that in future with other purchases.
I am (or was) looking to getting the Beluga ship kit that's new in store, but am in two minds now has to wether to get it or not as they might change it after I purchase it.
They did that with the Imperial Cutter ship kit a while back, but that was through technical issues with stations and/or landing pads and not a visual issue.

I'm quite the opposite. When I was looking through the ship kits, I noticed the Imperial logo on the Nautilous class variant and thought wow, Just what I am looking for and it kind of finalised my decision to get it. And now they took that part away without any notification or reason after I purchased it.
Now I am getting to thinking are they gonna do that in future with other purchases.
I am (or was) looking to getting the Beluga ship kit that's new in store, but am in two minds now has to wether to get it or not as they might change it after I purchase it.
They did that with the Imperial Cutter ship kit a while back, but that was through technical issues with stations and/or landing pads and not a visual issue.
You... you are serious... Uh.
No, the Nautilus is NOT an Imperial design, just like the other carrier classes are not belonging to any other Superpower.
Also, your name misses an "R" for the CMDR abbreviation.

You... you are serious... Uh.
No, the Nautilus is NOT an Imperial design, just like the other carrier classes are not belonging to any other Superpower.
Also, your name misses an "R" for the CMDR abbreviation.
Not too serious about it. Well a few toys thrown from the pram when I read this mornings patch notes. Lol. But I did partly get the nautilus class for the Imperial logo on it. I kind of liked it when I saw it. Never even giving a thought that it maybe an Fdev Graphic Design team screw up. If I was so serious about it, I would have gotten onto support about it. After all, it's only a logo (or was, lol).

I got the nautilus 'cause I like the design of the front and the fact that there's no clutter or towers on the approach path. Like the OP, I didn't know it was there when I got it.

I wouldn't mind so much if the paintjob covered it up (I slapped the pirate paint on mine) but it was still there.

What we need now of course is livery options to choose our own decals. We now know there is a spot reserved for that on our carriers. There is no escape from our demands! :D
It was Nautilus for me because it's the research design. Scientific stations in the game have a similar design and the never-happened exploration support ship used the same asset. Nautilus doesn't look militaristic, and that's exactly what I wanted.

Welcome to the Empire old bean, what what.

How would you like your slaves delivered?

This week we are doing a special on prisoners of war, what what.

Toodly pipsky
Uhm, you might not have read on after the first post.
It has been fixed.The imperial decal has been scrubbed from my hull.
But you can just leave your slaves at my carrier if you like. I may need crew. And yes, they will be getting paid. There's no Empire on my carrier!

You should have kept the decal, it adds a certain amount of gravitas old bean.

I also hear that both Federation and Alliance are avid fans and keen to engage in pleasant conversation with any Cmdr who has one?

Tatty bye

Ahem... cough

Terribly sorry, old chap but, well, now that the decal issue seems to have been resolved, I might as well admit to the origins of it originally. It was... me. I mean, I swear, I did it on a dare, at least that's about how much I remember of it, and I really am frightfully sorry...

Damn, I swear I have to quit accepting those party invitations from Arissa's boys. But, in my defense, nobody throws a party like they do.

Once again, my most sincere apologies.

You should have kept the decal, it adds a certain amount of gravitas old bean.

I also hear that both Federation and Alliance are avid fans and keen to engage in pleasant conversation with any Cmdr who has one?

Tatty bye
Ahem... cough

Terribly sorry, old chap but, well, now that the decal issue seems to have been resolved, I might as well admit to the origins of it originally. It was... me. I mean, I swear, I did it on a dare, at least that's about how much I remember of it, and I really am frightfully sorry...

Damn, I swear I have to quit accepting those party invitations from Arissa's boys. But, in my defense, nobody throws a party like they do.

Once again, my most sincere apologies.
You are going to be old soon enough.
Also, I heard the main engine is good place to add a decal. You should check immediately. I'll totally not push any buttons.

Deleted member 182079

D
Those who want the Empire decal back, why don't you just get the Empire themed nameplate pack?

That even rhymes. It must be destiny.

Top Bottom