Why the fleet carriers jump time increased?

Honestly, 15 minutes per jump is already a lot, we all got used to it, but 30 or 45 minutes? Why? Are servers THAT busy? cant believe it.
Not even in holiday but in a middle of a week.
This game already has too much waiting!

has it increased?

1655298892630.png

FDEV said that jump time can vary depending on how many other carriers are jumping, and other network traffic. It happens from time to time.
I saw on the Wiki a couple days ago that all FC jumps are put in a queue so as not to overtax the servers. The more ships trying to jump at the same time, the longer the prep/queue time.

It always happens when there is network congestion or high player traffic. Nothing to be worried about, it will correct itself.

Right now I have been trying to navigate my FC to another star system, each time I get "No Free Time Slots", so have given up trying to move the carrier for today. I've noticed this is happening quite regular now, I guess for FC owners, this will be the new 'norm' for 'busy' times like evenings and weekends.

busy servers rofl low bandwidth per player slot pants shopping network servers is my bet courtesy of amazon aws which expand according to demand my ask!
there normaly 15 min unless a blade or two has fallen over which happens sometimes just like the mission board ones do quite frequently
you get what you pay for I suppose erm except plantside 2 is free to play with decent respectable servers too...…….( that's a proper online game btw )

Last edited:
I've just this minute plotted a jump and it says 52 minutes, that's kind of bad considering it is usually 15 minutes.

Have the servers become saturated due to lack of investment perhaps?

I've just this minute plotted a jump and it says 52 minutes, that's kind of bad considering it is usually 15 minutes.

Have the servers become saturated due to lack of investment perhaps?

Cancel the jump - replot after the cool-down timer - hopefully now get the usual 15 min (works for me).

The other day I also tried to plot a course and it said 45 minute jump time. I aborted, picked a different system, and lo, now it was 15 minutes.

Top Bottom