Why won't anyone will ride my ride???

So after spending many hours creating a ride I decided to open it, and not a single person will even get in line. They turn away immediately, I may get 1 or 2 people that get in que out of 100. Not sure if anyone has ever experienced this issue before or if there's a fix. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

A ride's attractiveness seems to be based on the prestige value. Here are a few things you can try:

Click on the ride, click the first tab of the ride information window, and take a look at the prestige value and the queue scenery rating percentage. Bumping the scenery rating up to 100% will increase the prestige value. Add scenery around the queue line. It takes a prestige value of around 700 to get a reasonable number of people to be attracted to go on the ride.

Place a video screen near the ride queue entrance, and play a video on the screen. Then click the screen and at the bottom of the information window, click Set Advertised Destination, and select the ride as the destination. This will attract more people to the ride. (But there is a bug in the game: when you exit planet coaster and then come back to load the game, the screen no longer works to attract people to the ride.)

A ride's attractiveness seems to be based on the prestige value. Here are a few things you can try:

Click on the ride, click the first tab of the ride information window, and take a look at the prestige value and the queue scenery rating percentage. Bumping the scenery rating up to 100% will increase the prestige value. Add scenery around the queue line. It takes a prestige value of around 700 to get a reasonable number of people to be attracted to go on the ride.

Place a video screen near the ride queue entrance, and play a video on the screen. Then click the screen and at the bottom of the information window, click Set Advertised Destination, and select the ride as the destination. This will attract more people to the ride. (But there is a bug in the game: when you exit planet coaster and then come back to load the game, the screen no longer works to attract people to the ride.)

Thank you very much for that info!! This has been the most helpful reply I've had in days man. I'll give all that a try and hopefully it helps. Other than that I don't think there will be much more I can do to change the issue.

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
You can also check out the thoughts of the guests about the ride. (In the ride window somewhere) See if they think it's too expensive. The ride could be not intense enough for the demographic in the park. (You can check this in the guest window). You could change the ride sequence to improve the prestige too.

What did the test results say when you completed the ride? Did you end up with Green Excitement, Fear and Nausea?

I have this same problem. The guests act like they want to ride and go to the queue, but turn away again before actually getting into line. I tried looking at their thoughts, but they don't have any thoughts about the ride. It's a safari car ride, and it has had ZERO riders because they can't get on.

I use the queue pathing for the entrance, and regular pathing for the exit. When it wouldn't work, I deleted the pathing and tried laying it down again, thinking there might just be a placement issue, but it didn't work. I picked up the entire ride and placed it down again for the same reason ... didn't work. I tried placing a lot of flowers and stuff to a make it pretty, but that doesn't seem to be the issue.

The game won't allow me to just delete the entrances and exits and place those down again separately.
The cars will run by themselves (empty) around the track, so the track itself works fine.

Any ideas?

What is the demographic in your park and do you have other rides in they go on?

Guest turning away without thoughts could have something to do with the just for teenagers and adults only thing. So families are interested, but they are not allowed on by default.
Which ride is it this appears?

Last edited:
What is the demographic in your park and do you have other rides in they go on?

Guest turning away without thoughts could have something to do with the just for teenagers and adults only thing. So families are interested, but they are not allowed on by default.
Which ride is it this appears?

I think Violet's talking Planet Zoo.

Top Bottom