Wikipedia statement - "No conflicts can happen below 7% influence" - seems not true 2 me, however...

Wikipedia statement - "No conflicts can happen below 7% influence" - seems not true 2 me, however...

Info about 7% was found here:

http://elite-dangerous.wikia.com/wiki/Background_Simulation

[FONT=&quot] No conflicts can happen below 7% influence.[/FONT]

I spotted at least civil wars lower this value. But maybe it works in old bubble, not in Colonia. And we do not receive conflict with the figures below (latest is pending state, no pending conflicts)

Colonia Council
Boom
Retreat(0)
ICU Colonial Corps
Boom
Expansion(0)
By the way! A table with type of conflicts 4 various gorvenment types needed in top themes of the forum. I do not see it in "A Guide to Minor Factions and the Background Sim"

This thread seems like a good place to ask...

If there's a War where the two factions involved have a TOTAL of 4.4%, then there's nothing you can do to resolve the war. You just have to let the BGS end it after max duration, right?

I guess this would apply to any situation where the two War factions have less than 5% total, since you need a 5% difference to win a war, and you can't get that if the total inf is < 5%.

Jane Turner

Volunteer Moderator
no, if you push one faction down to 1% then you can start to take influence from the pool - but 7.8 to 1 will end it anyway

Wow, thanks for the info Jane/Jmanis. It's news to me. I guess I missed it in one of the patch notes gone by....unless it's ancient super secret type stuff learned by experience.

Either way, I'll give a shot at un-sticking the war and see how it goes. This war is blocking me causing another war in another system so I can flip control. Once it's cleared, I can give inf a last push and equalize for the new war (civil war actually).

Top Bottom