Will I keep my progress if I link a ps4 to a frontier acccount with progress on pc?

As the title says,will I keep my progress if I link a ps4 to a frontier acccount with progress on pc? Sorry if it's an obvious answer but I couldn't find any definitve yes/no answer anywhere

PC accounts don't transfer to PS4... the only thing your linking is each account to a frontier store account for the platform to store the purchases on...
PC and PS4 ED stores are stand alone... as are the stores servers...
PS4 don't have a PC commander name, the account details are linked to the PSN ID not the PC name....
Your PC account will keep its content for PC and PS4 content is only for PS4 PSN ID users...

You can not buy PS4 content on a PC web browser there is no link...

PC accounts don't transfer to PS4... the only thing your linking is each account to a frontier store account for the platform to store the purchases on...
PC and PS4 ED stores are stand alone... as are the stores servers...
PS4 don't have a PC commander name, the account details are linked to the PSN ID not the PC name....
Your PC account will keep its content for PC and PS4 content is only for PS4 PSN ID users...

You can not buy PS4 content on a PC web browser there is no link...
thanks, that clears it up

stormyuk

Volunteer Moderator
Hi

I think you can keep all you assests, not the game progress. All ship kits, colors etc you can keep.
If you want to transfer assets from PS4 to PC you will need to contact support, they can do a one time transfer for you. Otherwise having both a PC and PS4 account is fine, they will be totally independant. It appears the OP did not want this however.

Top Bottom