Will space legs replace CQC?

Think about it... the odds of finding another CMDR whilst meandering about unpopulated systems, is bleak... imagine the odds of bumping into another CMDR on foot... on a random planet.... Seriously... how is this supposed to engage players on a FPS level???

There are probably going to be hot spots just like it's now with space ship pew pew. The game has 400 billion star systems and yet people somehow manage to meet each other.
I look forward to being mugged for mats at Farseer base. :unsure:

Seriously, I'm thinking PvE situations that allow for PvP.

I suspect major PvP action would likely be up to players. A bit like now really.

Think about it... the odds of finding another CMDR whilst meandering about unpopulated systems, is bleak... imagine the odds of bumping into another CMDR on foot... on a random planet.... Seriously... how is this supposed to engage players on a FPS level???

I suppose it will be like multi-crew/wings, I enjoy it because I'd often fly in groups or have friends onboard flying fighters or just coming along for the ride. For many others, completely pointless because they don't like to socialize in-game, or prefer solo for multiple reasons.

On the flip side, space legs is about having more environments to explore, not everyone is into constantly finding others to interact with. I personally hope they also add NPC characters for the shooting parts/base raiding, that is one thing the latest SC update has done very well, hijacking surface ports/outposts looks like a lot of fun on the streams I've been watching. So far I've only seen ship crews raiding outposts manned by NPC security, stealing cargo, loading the ship and then getting out of there asap.

There's no need to replace cqc. Fdev just needs to make it not a standalone game.

Top Bottom