LostWinds Will there be a possibility of Lostwinds coming to the nintendo switch?

Hey, so the Lostwinds were games I kept seeing on the wii shop channel, but I never had the ability to buy digital games at that time growing up, but always loved the concept of playing this game where you could control the wind with the wii remote.

With the wii shop channel dead, I do not think I could play the game how it was made back then, but I am playing on the switch lately and love how many options of play the switch has with standard controls, touch touch, and motion controls. I recalled World of Goo came to the switch and used the gyro controls to act as a means of motion control, and I would love it if lost winds would get a port of the switch and utilize these control options.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix7-YTj4ZUI

Thanks for reading!

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
Oh yes! Definitely, I would love to see this happen.

Lost Winds is an amazing game! I brought it again on Steam when it was added a few years ago, and while it's good using the mouse, it's nowhere near as good as using the Wii controllers. Having Lost Winds 1 & 2 on the Switch would be amazing.

Top Bottom