Will you use the new Zende ferry service?

Hi. PC here. Docked at The Conduit....woke up this morning and still at The Conduit in Zende.

Uh oh frontier. Something is wrong.

Um, not on my primary account; I'm quite happy to do the long haul in a few jumps. Secondary? He's still in a Sidey so maybe. Mayyyybe. Seems broken anyway!

I thought I missed it so you are saying if I hurry I can still make it?
or maybe if I don' t hurry and leisurely go there?

I guess fdev will need to restart the servers again to make the jump - so probably in the next few hours. Staying docked would be advisable. Probably something to do with reversing the polarity on the neutron flow or summat.

Oh well, look at the "glass half full" part.
Be happy that the ferry is still in Zende. It's FSD could had glitched and you could all find yourselves in Hip 4099 for example

No, I will not use it. About 20-25 minutes is required to get to nearest guardian site (long leg DBX with fuel scoop). Waiting for a week does not look rational for me.
Also anything could happen to the ferry: like thargoid attack, game crash after start when docked there. i.e. bugs in the code and bugs in the game...
If I would need guardian mats - I'll travel myself. If I would bored and eager for new adventures - the ferry.

Are there now 2 megaships in Zende? QT (the OP) has duped this (his) thread to ask as he sees it missing from the other end, so I guess fdev're bringing everyone back to the bubble :)

No, I will not use it. About 20-25 minutes is required to get to nearest guardian site (long leg DBX with fuel scoop). Waiting for a week does not look rational for me.
Also anything could happen to the ferry: like thargoid attack, game crash after start when docked there. i.e. bugs in the code and bugs in the game...
If I would need guardian mats - I'll travel myself. If I would bored and eager for new adventures - the ferry.
Lol - one of those times you can really see who reads the thread before commenting :)

Everyone back on board!

VeS8NZJ.png

I will use the ferry. In my designated pirate ship I would have to jump paininflicting 42 jumps from the bubble to Synuefe something.

I don't mind parking my ship at the ferry and continue playing when it has arrived until I am bored, I will park it again and continue playing when it has jumped.

No way I will force myself to travel anything more then 20 jumps in this game anymore. Travelling long distances like this is the most annoying thing in this game for me (when not in the rare mood of actively and aimlessly exploring) and I am glad for every opportunity that spares me the terrible task of watching a coninuesly interrupted loading screen for prolonged time.

If the ferry goes onece a week fine. It's better than nothing at all. If it would go on a daily schedule even better. But hell. At least there is a shortcut.

Ferry Yay!

Last edited:
o7, CMDRs! How to use the Zende Ferry ?
Just dock your ship at the Megaship called Conduit. There is one in Zende and one in the Guradian system.

The ferry will take off once a week. If you're ship happens to be docked, it will be transported with the ferry on the scheduled date - currently each Thursday. If you missed it, you'll have to wait for the next week... Yes. That's true.

• Like (+1)
Reactions: A1
Top Bottom