Willow Wonderland - The park with the occupied castle

Hey all,

I'm still working a lot on my park. Good I have a couple days of. So I got a lot of time to create my park.
First it startet with being a mystical theme where mother nature wanted everything back.
Then after a while I wanted to make a castle with the "Victory" ride in it.
So from small it went to pretty big and very detailed. I also implemented the "The Screaminator" ride at the top of the hill and build a hole part of the castle around it.
Hope you like it. It's still work in progress here and there. Love to share stuff with you! [heart]

Here is the link to the savegame:
37B4257F_park-WillowWonderland.rar

Here is the link to the album on Imgur:
http://imgur.com/a/kR9UW

jwgZuxL.jpg

e1wkXuk.jpg

0RC29Aw.jpg

nIUsmt7.jpg

s3sCtNk.jpg

cGkQZ9z.jpg

hIrpriK.jpg

Last edited:
Looks fantastical!

Great work! Are parks shareable yet? It's going to fun checking out all the different user creations like yours!!!

Yes they are shareable! What you need to do is to C:\Users\*your_username*\Saved Games\Frontier Developments\Planet Coaster\ and look for the folder with the name of your park. Zip it up and share it via one file sharing sites by your choice. Post it here and here we are! [happy]

Yes they are shareable! What you need to do is to C:\Users\*your_username*\Saved Games\Frontier Developments\Planet Coaster\ and look for the folder with the name of your park. Zip it up and share it via one file sharing sites by your choice. Post it here and here we are! [happy]

Of course I can. I will share it with you guys when back home from holidays. I will be back in Berlin on Monday.
Cool you like it! Love to share it with you. [yum]

Top Bottom