Win a one of a kind gaming PC from Overclockers UK!

I've been looking everywhere I can think of. It seems as though they may just be getting everything sorted before the announcement.

I've been looking everywhere I can think of. It seems as though they may just be getting everything sorted before the announcement.
As I understand it from different sources, it is on Frontier to announce winners and knowing Frontier Communication skills it might take a while if they won't forget it..
There are rules in organizing lotteries, I hope they have decency to go publicly trough this and we did not send our personal info to Glean for free..

It says in the OP that the competition ends at midnight tonight (UTC). That's about 6 hours from now so we won't know before then. With FDev, the upper limit is unbound however.

It says in the OP that the competition ends at midnight tonight (UTC). That's about 6 hours from now so we won't know before then. With FDev, the upper limit is unbound however.
Oh yeh you are right! I got confused because the OverclockersUK and Gleam had different time displayed than Frontier

Last edited:
Got a link?
1593803945481.png

1593804120934.png
The Gleam had time counting down with ended today around 12AM-1PM
There was small button - Terms and Conditions with stated Frontier time correctly though:
1593804279249.png

Meh, it's free stuff. It's cool that they're even doing it. Time confusion or not, I'm just grateful to be a part of the giveaway :D

Top Bottom