Win a one of a kind gaming PC from Overclockers UK!

Stephen Benedetti

Community Manager
ED_Watson_Announce_Gleam_1920.jpg

To celebrate the reveal of Elite Dangerous: Odyssey we are running an awesome giveaway!

Elite Dangerous: Odyssey will bring a whole new dimension to your Elite Dangerous gameplay, and what better way to do that than with a brand new custom Overclockers UK PC?

We've partnered with Overclockers UK to give away this very special prize, which is wrapped in a one of a kind Elite Dangerous: Odyssey case. Check out the full technical specification below:
  • Overclockers UK Kinetic Z4 – Intel Z490 Configurable Comet Lake DDR4 Gaming PC
  • Intel Core i5-10400F 2.90 GHz (Comet Lake) Socket LGA1200 CPU
  • Alpenfohn Brocken ECO Advanced CPU Cooler – 120mm
  • Team Group Night Hawk RGB 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 PC4-25600C16 3200 MHz Dual Channel Kit
  • Nvidia GeForce RTX2070 SUPER founders edition 8G 8192MB GDDR6 PCI-Express
  • Team Group 250GB Vulcan SSD 2.5 SATA 6GBPs 3d NAND SSD
  • Seagate BarraCuda 1TB 7200RPM SATA 64MB Cache HDD
  • Win10 Home Advanced
  • Bullguard Internet Security – Anti Virus and Security 1 Year Free

To enter, simply click here and follow the giveaway's instructions. The more actions you carry out, the more entries you'll receive, giving you better chances of winning this amazing prize!

The giveaway ends on the 3 July 2020 11:59 PM (UTC)!

o7

Update - Winners

Congratulations to all of our winners - check your emails for a message from us confirming you have won and to arrange delivery of prizes!

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the options is to sign up for the ED newsletter. I'm already signed up. I trust Frontier will be automatically entering anyone already on their mailing list?

I visited the youtube channels though :)
Yep. For me it works like that. When I logged in with my name and e-mail, ED newsletter option automatically marked. Also Youtube subscription marked itself when I opened Youtube page. Twitch required permission for Gleam apllication after log in.

Last edited:
Well, registering to twitch is the only thing that doesn't work. Apparently they only accept 512 bits passwords. Well that's 12 entries anyway, yaay! Fingers crossed :)

Thanks for this nice giveaway!

Yep. For me it works like that. When I've logged in with my name and e-mail, ED newsletter option automatically marked. Also Youtube subscription marked itself when I opened Youtube page. Twitch required permission for Gleam apllication after log in.

Mine didn't. Oh well :)

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
I already do/have done the Twitter ones, but I'm not linking my account to the website so I guess I can discount those 3 entries. Same goes for the Twitch entry.

Mine didn't. Oh well :)
It didn't recognise I already was signed up to both newsletters, or the Youtube things the first time for me either. Even after logging in, I refreshed the page and when I clicked on the Elite newsletter and it worked.

I can't find the contest eligibility rules anywhere. Is this open to non-UK residents? A full gaming PC is a pretty large item to be shipping across the Atlantic.

edit: Found the terms & conditions. Nothing at all about needing to be in the UK, so here I go!

Greetings Commanders,

To celebrate the reveal of Elite Dangerous: Odyssey we are running an awesome giveaway!

Elite Dangerous: Odyssey will bring a whole new dimension to your Elite Dangerous gameplay, and what better way to do that than with a brand new custom Overclockers UK PC?

We've partnered with Overclockers UK to give away this very special prize, which is wrapped in a one of a kind Elite Dangerous: Odyssey case. Check out the full technical specification below:
  • Overclockers UK Kinetic Z4 – Intel Z490 Configurable Comet Lake DDR4 Gaming PC
  • Intel Core i5-10400F 2.90 GHz (Comet Lake) Socket LGA1200 CPU
  • Alpenfohn Brocken ECO Advanced CPU Cooler – 120mm
  • Team Group Night Hawk RGB 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 PC4-25600C16 3200 MHz Dual Channel Kit
  • Nvidia GeForce RTX2070 SUPER founders edition 8G 8192MB GDDR6 PCI-Express
  • Team Group 250GB Vulcan SSD 2.5 SATA 6GBPs 3d NAND SSD
  • Seagate BarraCuda 1TB 7200RPM SATA 64MB Cache HDD
  • Win10 Home Advanced
  • Bullguard Internet Security – Anti Virus and Security 1 Year Free

To enter, simply click here and follow the giveaway's instructions. The more actions you carry out, the more entries you'll receive, giving you better chances of winning this amazing prize!

The giveaway ends on the 3 July 2020 11:59 PM (UTC)!

o7
Very nice... Is it VR ready? ;)

Very nice... Is it VR ready? ;)

Haha, I'm tempted get involved by moaning about VR support being dropped on every platform they want us to promote using the same #

I'm so annoyed I've asked for a refund for my LEP (justifiably so and only for the expansion pass portion), but if they don't change their mind on VR support (even just to we won't have it at launch be we are going to have it in the same year) or give me the refund I requested all bets are off.

I'd much rather they commit to VR even with a delay but I've been around long enough to see where this is going.

Top Bottom