Win the Planet Zoo Deluxe Edition!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier

Hayo future Zookeepers!

We hope you're looking forward to a whole new month full of animals and Planet Zoo news!

To kick off July, we're doing a massive giveaway in partnership with HyperX via Gleam: https://gleam.io/3IOt1/planet-zoo-deluxe-edition-hyperx-complete-set-giveaway - check it out because we are giving away some amazing prizes, like a full set of peripherals and lots of other goodies! You can sign up to our newsletter, visit a page, or refer a friend for a chance to win; we've even added a daily option to get extra entries!

However, we know that some of you already follow all the social pages and would like something for the forums. That's why, in addition to the Gleam giveaway, we are doing a Planet Zoo forum giveaway as well!

Simply comment on the thread below with a fun fact about your favourite animal, and you could win a Planet Zoo Deluxe Edition (Digital Code) + goodie bag!

You have until Tuesday 9 July, 12PM BST - then we will randomly select a winner from the thread.

Please make sure to follow these rules (we will delete and disqualify those that don't):
  • Only ONE entry (comment) per person.
  • No rude/insensitive/inappropriate responses.
There will be one winner and they will be contacted by a Frontier Community Manager - you will have 7 days to respond and claim your prize. Please note that we (Frontier) reserve the right to change the prize at any stage for a prize of similar value, and Frontier employees and their family are excluded from taking part.

You are free to participate in both giveaways!

Have fun!

I'm going with favorite animal of all time; the Tapir :)
In case of danger Tapirs can hide underwater, using their snout as a snorkel to breathe and it's the cutest thing ever.

The maned wolf

1) the maned wolf is most closely akin to the bush dog

2) the maned wolfs pee smells like marajua

3) the maned wolf, is not actually a wolf, It is the only species in the genus Chrysocyon.

My favorite is (obviously) the Elephant
Like humans can be left or right handed , Elephants can be left or right tusked , they can be referred to as the 'Master Tusk' and often appears more worn :oops:

Cats. Cats are my favourite animals and to tell you why I love these arrogant, human tolerating and whimsy animals I will tell you a story that sets the example.

A German Sheppard dog, a Doberman dog and a cat die and go to heaven. God looks at the three and asks, "where do you believe in". The German Sheppard replies and says. "I believe in training, discipline and loyalty to my master". God approves and says, you can set on my right side. God turns to the Doberman and de Doberman replies with, "I believe in the love, care and protection of my master". God nods approvingly and says, "you can sit at my left side". He then turns to the cat and asks, "Where do you believe in". The cat looks at God and says, "I believe that you're sitting in my seat".

True story :)

The Clouded Leopard is called “modern day Sabertooth”. He is the only cat that is able to climb upside down underneath tree branches or descent a tree head first like a squirrel. :love:

Wombats scat is in the shape of cubes. Its because it has a very long and slow digestive process, typically 14 to 18 days, which allows the digestive matter to become extremely dry and compacted. The wombat also has a very long digestive tract, allowing it to absorb the most nutrients and water from its food.

My favourite animals are Sea otters.

Everyone knows that Sea otters hold hands when they sleep, but did you know that Sea otters have a favourite rock, wich they store in a pouch under their arm. (most of the time under their left).

Attachments

• 644148db2bc304b982999534c7d43513.jpg
    644148db2bc304b982999534c7d43513.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 390
Last edited:
  • Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
Favourite animal is a chicken, but why DID she cross the road?

FACT: if it was a he, it would have been a C**K.

ps No.. not Calvin Klein

Last edited:
My favorite animal is the koala (Phascolarctos cinereus), which invests 22 hours a day at rest

Last edited:
Yeah, is not a fun fact about my favourite animal, because I don't do favourite. But Yesterday I found A Baby-bat in my garden, she was hanging on a wall, None of my cats or the dog spot her, so I took her and place her somewhere safe. And now, until she's ready to fly away on a summer night. I have a Baby bat in my attic, What about that? =)

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom