Wind chime toy enrichment doesn't work with binturongs

Just noticed it. I have filtered the habitat tab by binturong and the wind chime is one of their toys. When I put it down it does nothing for them.

I've tried creating a ticket on the issue tracker, but it's not playing nicely right now, so I'll try later, and will post the link.

EDIT: Link to the ticket: https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/28161

Here's photo evidence:

20210409143958_1.jpg

Last edited:
I think there are a couple of tags / use mismatches in the latest enrichment. I'll double check as I think there was at least one other one that had similar issues of not registering.

I think there are a couple of tags / use mismatches in the latest enrichment. I'll double check as I think there was at least one other one that had similar issues of not registering.

I've only noticed it with the windchime and the binturong so far. If you find any other mismatches, would you mind posting it here so I can put it all on the issue tracker?

I have made a thread about an arctic wolf tag missing on the small ball enrichment:

Not exactly the same problem, but if they would be fixing the wind chime problem, might as well fix other issues with enrichments. Unfortunately, my forum account is not correctly synchronized with issue tracker, so I am unable to log into it, so if you could also add arctic wolf tag problem to the list, I would appreciate that. :)

Top Bottom