Wing question:

I realize there's an advantage to being in a wing. Is there an advantage to the one who forms it?

If one of say three in a wing, interdict someone, do all memeber's of the wing drop into the instance?

Thanks for any info, in advance

1. None that I'm aware of. Out of curiosity Horizons or Odyssey?

2. There is a feature called Wingman NavLock which I believe can be used for that but I'm not sure how it works.

2. Never tested it myself for interdictions, but for regular SC drops - nope. You get a nav marker for the drop, and - if the dropped member has enabled its beacon - a wing beacon to lock onto for your own drop point. Whether you end up in the same instance once you drop yourself is up to the servers. For me, it usually works, but not always.

No.
Instancing is crap. Always has been what with crap Peer to peer. As long as they use that 90s tech instancing is rubbish

Indeed they do. I can go back to Duke nukem quake 1 2 3 all server. Its more stable and no instancing required we're all in a sandbox.
Wow
Eve online
SC
All server client. Because its much better. Block won't mean a damn thing. Cept no comms bit you'll still see em and still bleed if they shoot. Perhaps that's why they preserve the status quo hebehe.
Open only !!
And a grappling hook.
I got my bridge on fc!
Please feel free to plug away cmdrs

Top Bottom