Wing required for Big Exploration Wossname

Hello there, Commanders! I am looking for at least two wing ships to join me on what is basically a big exploration thing. I have literally no idea how long I will take, and only a vague direction as to where I am going. I know I want to go to Barnard's loop and then see if I can get to Beagle point. Look for Commander Delta Blue 100 (I couldn't change my ED name to the same as the forums). Meeting place for any prospective wings is Obsidian Orbital in the Maia system (because that's where I am at the moment) on Tuesday, December 27th, at approximately 3:00pm Greenwich Mean Time. May those who are considering this frankly suicidal venture please post a response and perhaps suggestion as to the route? I literally have no idea what I am doing, and am just hoping not to fling myself into the void on my own.

Hello there, Commanders! I am looking for at least two wing ships to join me on what is basically a big exploration thing. I have literally no idea how long I will take, and only a vague direction as to where I am going. I know I want to go to Barnard's loop and then see if I can get to Beagle point. Look for Commander Delta Blue 100 (I couldn't change my ED name to the same as the forums). Meeting place for any prospective wings is Obsidian Orbital in the Maia system (because that's where I am at the moment) on Tuesday, December 27th, at approximately 3:00pm Greenwich Mean Time. May those who are considering this frankly suicidal venture please post a response and perhaps suggestion as to the route? I literally have no idea what I am doing, and am just hoping not to fling myself into the void on my own.
Then again, Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained.

Top Bottom