Powerplay Faction: Felicia Winters Winters Cycle 330: To Be Valiant Is To Stand

Cycle summary:

It was a fairly quiet cycle. We successfully opposed ALD's expansion to 36 Doradus. We hauled some forts and preps in the latter half of the cycle. We had some fun with the new plasma accelerator bug. Yours truly was too busy proving that basement dwelling is a state of mind more than an actual place, however. We also got some news near the end of the cycle that we'd be losing 91CC that we never should've had (our bug report is linked in Sally's post). We knew an adjustment would come at some point, and thankfully the fix seems to have gone through more smoothly than the rest of the patch.

In other news:

As I mentioned above, PA enjoyers are having some fun right now in Odyssey. Apparently other weapons are seeing damage decreases, so watch yourselves out there! There's a CG this week with some fun rewards if you're into passenger ships.

This post has been brought to you by u/dciskey, FLC Community Manager and keeper of cats.

Voting:

Are you able to vote for Winters? Please vote PREPARATION and vote EARLY.

Fortification:

Please do not Fortify any systems at this time. Priorities are ever changing and we cannot update publicly in a timely manner. Join the Discord if you want to help!

Preparation (of new systems):

None at this time

Expansion:

Arugu
(pick up Liberal Federal Aid from CD-73 12)

BD-01 1701 (pick up LFA from Binjamingi or Fan Yin)

Undermining:

Mahiko
(Aisling, closest control is Karnarki)

Pequen (Patreus, closest control is Sanos)

Kappa (Torval, closest control is HIP 38747)

Remember that once a system is 100% undermined there is no benefit to putting in further merits there and it is best to move on to a new target.

Want more objectives, to wing up, or to keep up to date on the ever evolving strategy? Join our Discord! We coordinate primarily via text chat; while we do have some voice channels for working on Ops, participation in voice is by no means mandatory. Stop by and say hello! In addition to Powerplay Ops, we have channels for general ED discussion, for flame wars calm conversation about ship builds, and PvP training.

Diplomatic Overview:

Aisling Duval – Hostile

Archon Delaine – Neutral

Arissa Lavigny-Duval – Unfriendly

Denton Patreus – Unfriendly

Edmund Mahon – Neutral

Li Yong-Rui – Neutral

Pranav Antal – Neutral

Yuri Grom – Unfriendly

Zachary Hudson– Allied

Zemina Torval – Hostile

Last edited:
I'm kinda new to the power play. Just made lvl 1. I know I can start leveling up by transporting propaganda and such, but the stuff that carries over week to week, does that degrade or just hold until it updates? Is there any kind of maintenance that has to be done to keep your progression?

I'm kinda new to the power play. Just made lvl 1. I know I can start leveling up by transporting propaganda and such, but the stuff that carries over week to week, does that degrade or just hold until it updates? Is there any kind of maintenance that has to be done to keep your progression?
Your merit count fron previous weeks halves each week and disappears after four weeks. So yes, to maintain rating you have to regularly earn merits. It also means that people who aren't active can't vote prep/consolidation.

For answers to many other questions like this, including how your activities and voting potential can best be deployed to help Winters to grow healthily, and how to get the best bang for buck and buck for bang from you merit activities, by all means join our Discord! ;) Or at least pop over to Rhea to say hello 👋. But great that you're here at least - without some organisation powerplay is just a shot in the dark...

Your merit count fron previous weeks halves each week and disappears after four weeks. So yes, to maintain rating you have to regularly earn merits. It also means that people who aren't active can't vote prep/consolidation.

For answers to many other questions like this, including how your activities and voting potential can best be deployed to help Winters to grow healthily, and how to get the best bang for buck and buck for bang from you merit activities, by all means join our Discord! ;) Or at least pop over to Rhea to say hello 👋. But great that you're here at least - without some organisation powerplay is just a shot in the dark...
I'm based at Rhea now, out of Carter, just trying to level up to get a Sol permit out of Ochosi right now.

Top Bottom