Wish List - SO HAPPY!

Hello Everyone,

Im a big fan Frontier, A huge fan of Planet Coaster and A MASSIVE fan of Jurassic Park so this game is music to my ears and iv been following it as close as I can given there is little info about it!

Id just like to give a small wishlist from a fans perspective that I would really like to see in this game to flesh out the jurassic park element, that I believe would suit the genre.

1. The ability to set your own security policies.

Not just the ability to take down the dino if it breaks loose. This is too simple. Here are some suggestions for different measures we could use and their consequences.

- The ability to kit out teams. The higher equipped the teams, the more agitated and scared the park guests become. The more agitated they become the more media attention the event gets. This can damage the parks reputation and ability to make money. This could be countered with applying the media with fake stories, but if found out, could harm you further

- Equipping the security teams with less lethal weaponry will not harm the dinosaur but the more dangerous and hungry the dinosaur, the more the plan could fail

- The ability to zone the park. Dare I say the same way you can zone cities in city skylines. If you can zone the park, you can then evacuate or shut off parts of the park. Example: If a dino gets lose up north near zone 1 and 2, then you can shut the rides down. This wouldnt create too much attention but if the situation isnt neutralised quickly, you could evacuate them, leaving all the zones down south intact and functional.

2. Marketing Campaigns. The ability to market yourself as an amusement park or educational system or even a refuge could give you different objectives and outcomes and certain things like dinosaur wellbeing would give you more positive reviews and emotions from people visiting the park if you were marketing it as a refuge.

3. Really teaching gamers about the Jurassic periods. Not just the dinosaurs but feeding habits and plants and the general ecosystem would be fantastic.

Just to sum up, as you can see, iv thought about the security systems alot more but this is only because every Jurassic Park entry has toyed with these systems and they underline the whole experience! A huge part of this game will be about managing disasters and we should really be able to go into these and create our own measure as we see fit. Managing entertainment with the safety of the whole park including the dinosaurs. Really getting across that humanity vs human nature concept. I cant wait for these guys to smash it out the park again.

Love you guys, Love the community.

I would love to set dofferent zomes/secotrs of the park!

I would also really love it if when a dinosaur breaks out, we aren’t automatically notified like in JPOG. It would be pretty easy at first, just checking on your paddock every once and a while, but as you park gets bigger and other aspects of your zoo start getting more and more attention, you will need to start researching and buying new tools to help you.

You could first get a watch tower (which may or may not have been shown in this morning’s video), but a watch tower would require you to employ watch men, taking up your precious funds. But, as your park progresses you could be able to research a camera. This would mean that you would no longer need to spend money employing a team of people to watch your dimos 24/7, BUT if the camera malfunctions, the power goes out, or a little espionage occurs, you could find yourself in a pickle if your carnivore breaks out and you aren’t motified.

One other thing that I would love (but probably has like...no chance of happening...) is for you to be able send ACU units to patrol in the background of your park. Maybe you can send a small unit to walk the outer wilderness of your park, making sure that a dinosaur hasn’t escaped. It would be advisable to give your units a jeep so they can cover more ground as they patrol. Of course, the best patrol option would be a helicopter, especially if they encounter an aggressive carnivore. (Wouldn’t want your units to be killed during a patrol. )

I expect:
1- Better field tools and different biomes (the latter is not very necessary)
2 - When you have to move a dinosaur, do not put an animation of the JPOG style, and that some 'unit' pick up the dinosaurs in different vehicles according to their size or helicopter, but that is a little more 'fast' so to speak.
3-that there are objects for the dinosaurs to interact and also some sort of stable or shelter for the dinosaurs would be great.
4-Only if the aquatic enclosures were customized, it would be great if there is some kind of tool to put objects or aquatic plants.
5- Something good, but not necessary, since it would not affect the gameplay, would be that the number of visitors in our park is consistent with the number that appears in the visitor account, that is, if it says that there are 60 visitors, there really 60 visitors in our park.
And I think that's it, I'm a hundred percent sure that this game will be amazing !!

Top Bottom