Wll the game run smoohtly with 6 GB RAM?

I've been playing on playstation for a long time now. (except aoe3 on laptop/(lan)) But from experience with gaming on pc I would say you do need the 8GB. Good question though and I hope someone can give you a better answer. It would be sad if you were to get it on yours and it won't be flawless :(

I have 16GB and even I am worried since the minimum says 8. Though this might be changed on release, maybe it will be a minimum of 4. I can't see it needing a full 16GB. Though I kind of wish I had went for 32GB instead but I can upgrade later on, though I built my PC in 2016 and have been running everything fine with the 16GB.

I have 16GB and even I am worried since the minimum says 8. Though this might be changed on release, maybe it will be a minimum of 4. I can't see it needing a full 16GB. Though I kind of wish I had went for 32GB instead but I can upgrade later on, though I built my PC in 2016 and have been running everything fine with the 16GB.

Hahaha [haha] 8GB was a sweet spot for a decade, pretty sure 16GB will hold for few more years.

I certainly would be worried if I had 6...not 16 though. I have 16 and if needed I'll upgrade RAM to 32 down the line but I can't see that happening anytime soon. Any new game now usually has 8 GM minimum so unless that changes it's one of the least things I'm worried about.

MINIMUM:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: Intel i5-2300/AMD FX-4300
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GTX 650 (2GB) /AMD Radeon 7850 (2GB)
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 8 GB available space
Additional Notes: Minimum specifications may change during development

Here my infos

I will have no problem I have 20 GB of ram (physical)..

but the lack of ram can be slightly compensate by a larger file exchange (virtual memory), i suppose.

Last edited:
Top Bottom