wORLD oF sEA - aDVENture

Across the clear blue sea and not too far away, lies the crystal sparkling waters - of the Never Never Bay, mariners come and sky-farers stay - as hark; the World of Sea - Adventures, opens up for play.

Still building . . .

Thanks Wowman - you and Renee Feu - inspired me to post - I only do in Park stuff - to get better frame rates - I do acknowledge the reason for car parks though, lol

New building pieces mean new ways to build beautiful structures - new design aesthetics.

I can work more on VOLcanIA

NOW - working on lighting, Steampunk Gothic Vibe and additions; and more landscape detailing all around the park - love this game.

New buildings and Working On Volcania - It' kind of Victorian Gothic

The train Bridge also offers the park a Utilities hookup - so water, electricity and waste are all transported from land to land and beautifully lit.

Adding more buildings for rides and guest amenities to area. Trees too - so there is a clear visual barrier between Volcania and Glacier Bay.

Steam and piping connects all rides in this land - all powered by the turbulent gases of Mt Phartsuvious.

Lots of Pipes and Steam as well - adds More Steampunk Type Vibe.

New launch coaster - LIM combined with steam from the wafty peaks of the Volcano

Hydro-thermal vents erupt all over this area . . .

Random scaffold pick of the day - from Marvel - DC - another park operated by Gregus corp.

Love the New-ish Custom Support Coaster pieces - so cool.

"Mt Phartsuvious " - LOL!

I so love you ingenuity and building skills, each of your projects are different, but still share a lot of inspiration. I especially love those layered trees. Very nicely done.

Thank you Wagi, I feel the building/architectural passion at the moment and creativity is buzzing - could be the Planet Zoo hype. Mt Phartsuvious makes an appearance in one of my books - had to pay homage to her distant and wafty peaks. And the layered trees are inspired by rain forest trees where I live - and also the the prospect of phat trunk tree like Boabs - that I saw in Planet Zoo - I grow some Boab trees - they are brilliant and phat and bulgy in all their puffy stem magnificence. The Spooky trunks in PC are so great - wish we had a Boab version - I asked, but Frontier ignored my request in PC. Spooky items, as in real life, can turn your life upside down, and roots can become branches.

Keep looking here - I'm building up storm on the high seas, regards G

Thanks Wowman - just doing what feels fun and right - adding things and buildings in my own work shop items folder, things built for personal use really. I have items built for lots of other parks and never shared them, so now putting them into parks, regards G

Top Bottom