world record jump range

On March 11th, 3304 — as previously reported by this news outlet — Cmdr Oscar Gunther achieved a stunning light year jump record with his Anaconda: 294.12 light years. In fact, the Anaconda was engineered to jump 294.29 light years.

Last week, on June 4th, this same commander achieved another outstanding record jump of 336.63 light years. However, he pointed out that “[the Anaconda] can jump 337.02ly. I spent four hours looking for a star with correct range and gave up in the end because the proof is in the jump range!”

Commander Gunther jumped from the Jackson’s Lighthouse system to Synuefe PX-S C20-19 which hosts a Class K primary star.

Congratulations on your achievement, Commander Gunther!

Source: Sagittarius Eye Breaking News

error message : if you enter " Jackson’s Lighthouse " in elite then the system is not found , he delete "´" and make it as " Jacksons Lighthouse"

i think he have cheated , in coriolis you can build a ship it can jump maximal 84.11 ly x 4 = 336.44 lj https://s.orbis.zone/3mcl
Just because the fastest you can travel in an airliner is around 0.9 times the speed of sound doesn't mean that was always the case, likewise just because Coriolis states that that is the furthest doesn't make it always the case also Coriolis is not immune from errors creeping in.

but you have no proofs if he have make this record ?
None but as I know that while current engineering is on average better than the previous system I also know that ‘god rolled’ modules from the old system can be better still, more importantly I have no proof he hasn’t made this record and I prefer to assume innocent until proven guilty rather than the other way round.

None but as I know that while current engineering is on average better than the previous system I also know that ‘god rolled’ modules from the old system can be better still, more importantly I have no proof he hasn’t made this record and I prefer to assume innocent until proven guilty rather than the other way round.
We actually have the proof. I posted it above.
And as for the cheating accusations, they are of course ridiculous. The jump range in that video is awesome, of course, but nothing out of the realm of original engineering and number-wise, it's only 8% higher than my best module (which is far from perfect), so totally believable.

Top Bottom