IMPORTANT: World's Fair Pack coming soon!

Since we didn't get any new flat rides this time hopefully we will get more with the next DLC/Update.

Maybe you should post every minute that you want flatrides! Your posts on an hourly basis just wasn’t enough for Frontier I guess... [big grin][big grin][big grin][big grin][big grin]

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
I agree, somebody else always will like the packs, but personally I have issues with some of these packs being pushed out, there seems to be a lot of missed opportunities with things like The Adventure Pack giving us mummies, pyramid pieces, traps etc, but not giving us anything like a nice Dessert map to place all these pieces, or giving us any roofs (literally zero roofs in the pack) or giving us hieroglyphics (or plancoglyphics) and doggo heads (anubis, or even snake heads for sobek etc) and the same could be said for The Studio Pack having the pirates, cowboys, zombies etc, they feel more like leftovers that didn't make it into the game.

One thing I always will love though is Frontiers attention to detail, like the trapeze artists (though nobody asked for them) each time one catches another, you hear their hands slap together, and I love those little details, but as I mentioned, a lot of the DLC packs is what nobody asked for, and its time that could have been spent working on rides, or fixing the coaster cam / smoothness, or making coaster parts scalable (like the eurofighters lift hill, boomerangs lift hill, or the splash down sections on water rides)

I don't think what somebody feels is missing is "preference" a lot of things seem obvious, like if you're gonna go for it, go the full mile~ I think this pack will be much like the adventure one, missed opportunities, I'm expecting to see a giant Buddha in there somewhere with the asian themeing, but there probably won't be :/ what I hope now is, now the thememakers toolkit is coming, people can work on things they think are missing in terms of scenery and Frontier can push out ride packs :D
¨

That was my point, bscly. The theme of this pack is awesome, but it rly depends on final realization and that´s what I´m "afraid". As you said, "missed opportunities" is something that fits Frontiers. Whatever we speak of free updates or DLCs. With free update, we get new fireworks (but they will not rework the UI for it, which is common complain here on the forum - 1 missed opportunity. Then they are adding new transport raid, yet I´m very sure they are not improving it´s system (for example, adding by someone mentioned shuttle mode we had in every previous game so far).

Now, I hope (but also have my doubts, based on the pictures), they would add more flora to the scenery. I still feel like there is urgent need for more trees, bushes and everything. But with this pack being quite "wide" regarding the theme, I think they are not adding much in this field either. In fact, it´s about several themes and I just feel like they will barely manage to cover basic scenery and miss a lot of stuff that could fit the theme in general.

As for the Vintage pack, I also agree, one of the packs I didn´t buy.

¨

That was my point, bscly. The theme of this pack is awesome, but it rly depends on final realization and that´s what I´m "afraid". As you said, "missed opportunities" is something that fits Frontiers. Whatever we speak of free updates or DLCs. With free update, we get new fireworks (but they will not rework the UI for it, which is common complain here on the forum - 1 missed opportunity. Then they are adding new transport raid, yet I´m very sure they are not improving it´s system (for example, adding by someone mentioned shuttle mode we had in every previous game so far).

Now, I hope (but also have my doubts, based on the pictures), they would add more flora to the scenery. I still feel like there is urgent need for more trees, bushes and everything. But with this pack being quite "wide" regarding the theme, I think they are not adding much in this field either. In fact, it´s about several themes and I just feel like they will barely manage to cover basic scenery and miss a lot of stuff that could fit the theme in general.

As for the Vintage pack, I also agree, one of the packs I didn´t buy.
Now that you mention it (the foliage in particular) I'm going to be a bit disappointed if there's no Cherry Blossom in this pack, along with cherry blossom falling particle effects.

I feel personally like, don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the game and remember it bringing a tear to my eye a few times upon playing it because of the beauty and effort going into animations, there is no other game like it, but all the stuff I listed are things that really bother me, especially coaster smoothness, I'm not somebody who is that great at making buildings but I can put a nice realistic coaster together, but I want it to be smooth and sometimes end up just closing the game.

If the things I listed were sorted, then I wouldn't mind having any new rides (well at least for a while) I will mention again, I did feel a bit deceived a few years ago when we were asked to vote for a ride to be in the Christmas update considering by the end of the results all 4 of those rides list would have had to have been developed, but we didn't see them for a long while. I'd have preferred to have been asked to vote whether they fix things that bother people, or if people wanted new content haha.

But who knows, with this pack being what I guess is the last, due to the Thememakers Tool-kit being released, then it makes sense for future DLC to be ride based, and / or fix things that people have mentioned.

Now that you mention it (the foliage in particular) I'm going to be a bit disappointed if there's no Cherry Blossom in this pack, along with cherry blossom falling particle effects.

Yeah, cherry blossoms with falling particle effects is a must when adding Japanese and Chinese pagodas! Hope they will be included - would go well with all that bamboo we already have [big grin]

Yeah, cherry blossoms with falling particle effects is a must when adding Japanese and Chinese pagodas! Hope they will be included - would go well with all that bamboo we already have [big grin]

Is that already in game? Pretty sure we had some falling leaves at least, and some falling petals too... (I think they're flexi color but I can't remember if they're DLC or not...)

Is that already in game? Pretty sure we had some falling leaves at least, and some falling petals too... (I think they're flexi color but I can't remember if they're DLC or not...)

Yeah, but not cherry blossom in particular, cherry blossom would be a no braining when it comes to japanese themeing

Looks like the lion’s share of parts is probably towards Asian theming. Which is definitely a positive in my opinion. Can’t wait!

Did we see more pictures before the realease or must we wait until a YouTuber post the first video of the pack to see more?

I don´t like the European Sets. I can build much better Italian, German, Spanish,British and Mexican Buildings without the Set. I don´t like the Textures.
The France Set looks very usable, not only for France-Buildings. The Dynasty-Set is very nice. USA has a good style. I haven´t seen the Morrocco-Set in the Video. Italy looks very boring.

Every Food Stalls have the same style. Looks not good for Themeparks. And the DLC has to many new signs. And no signs with changeable letters. Why?
So many not usable Stuff for me. I have hope for more things like this clock:

The thing on the side looks ugly. Very good for the British sets.

Europe could have so much more like clocks, lamps, more roofs, flags, changeable signs ..... I´m waiting for the Theme Toolkit.

The best Thing. I love the Peoplemover.[happy] I have wished this since release. Good for Darkrides and for Transport-Rides. A good idea, because a Omnimover like Haunted Mansion/Phantom Manor make no sence without endless-system. The new Coaster is good, but the DLC has only 2 new rides. I hope for much more rides in the Future.

Last edited:
Top Bottom