Worth buying CHC after early access?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I want to support this game as much as i can and will be looking at buying some extra passes. But how much use will CHC be after early access?
I think it would be a bit un fair to show CHC members up coming updates before the people that are actually playing early access get to know about them (It is these guys testing the game after all)

I will be buying a VIP single ticket. But im not sure if i should get CHC.

The value of any purchase is an entirely personal and subjective decision, all we could offer here would be our own opinion.
I see the CHC rewards as a nice bonus for supporting the development of the game [big grin]

I forgot about the T-shirt and wristband ect.
I guess these things alone make CHC worth it.

Can a dev explain how upcoming update news will be shared with CHC members and early bird players after the early bird goes live?

The value of any purchase is an entirely personal and subjective decision, all we could offer here would be our own opinion.
I see the CHC rewards as a nice bonus for supporting the development of the game [big grin]

And if more people would buy CHC or Early Bird, Frontier could make some clothes for
the pirate instead of a wooden barrel .[haha][haha][haha][haha][haha][haha][haha][haha][haha][haha][haha]
[h=2][/h]

And if more people would buy CHC or Early Bird, Frontier could make some clothes for
the pirate instead of a wooden barrel .[haha][haha][haha][haha][haha][haha][haha][haha][haha][haha][haha]

But...but....I like the barrel [hehe], It's very stylish [tongue][up]

It was just a joke [big grin]

1310572278394.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist. [haha][haha][haha]

I don't have enough money to buy an early access... no job...3 kids... if someone have extra money for me it will help me very much.... [cry][cry][cry][cry][cry][cry][cry]

I don't have enough money to buy an early access... no job...3 kids... if someone have extra money for me it will help me very much.... [cry][cry][cry][cry][cry][cry][cry]
Maybe you can make a Kickstarter to fund this, with one screenshot for any backer [big grin][haha]

Sawyer1

Planet Coaster Ambassador
Going to be the bad boy and disagree on that its unfair, people buy the coaster head for (among other features) to see things before anyone else/ have Q+A's with developers. I wouldn't call that unfair!

On a side note, I [heart]LOVE[heart] being a Coaster Head!

Last edited:
Going to be the bad boy and disagree on that its unfair, people buy the coaster head for (among other features) to see things before anyone else/ have Q+A's with developers. I wouldn't call that unfair!

And we will get some things to ^^ Playing wearing the CHC tshirt will be incredible.

I would love a Coaster Head add-on to Earlyl Bird. To me, I really don't want the t-shirt or wrist band so it seems really poor value. The features of the CHC club that are the real draw for me are the the other features. I'd love the forum and sneak peeks and everything else.
So why not offer an Early Bird and CHC bundle which doesn't include the T-shirt or wrist band for, say, an extra £10 on top of the Early Bird price. I'm not willing to spend £25 for something that all I'd have to show for it at launch is a t-shirt and wristband I don't want. And no disrespect to non Early-Bird owning CHC members, but wouldn't it not be more useful to Frontier to have a forum and closer ineraction with the people who are actually using the product leading up to launch? I think there's probably a lot of Early Birds out there who either can't afford or can't justify buying both.

Saying that, if we a choice of getting a barrel to wear instead of a T-shirt I'd be in quicker than a rat up a drain-pipe.

I [heart]LOVE[heart] being a "Coaster Head Granddad" [haha]

I would love a Coaster Head add-on to Earlyl Bird. To me, I really don't want the t-shirt or wrist band so it seems really poor value. The features of the CHC club that are the real draw for me are the the other features. I'd love the forum and sneak peeks and everything else.
So why not offer an Early Bird and CHC bundle which doesn't include the T-shirt or wrist band for, say, an extra £10 on top of the Early Bird price. I'm not willing to spend £25 for something that all I'd have to show for it at launch is a t-shirt and wristband I don't want. And no disrespect to non Early-Bird owning CHC members, but wouldn't it not be more useful to Frontier to have a forum and closer ineraction with the people who are actually using the product leading up to launch? I think there's probably a lot of Early Birds out there who either can't afford or can't justify buying both.

Saying that, if we a choice of getting a barrel to wear instead of a T-shirt I'd be in quicker than a rat up a drain-pipe.

Perfectly stated. I agree 100%. I really have no use for a kids t-shirt and wristband which I would never wear.

You also brought up another point which I was wondering about myself for a while now. Will the CHC have it's own early access reports and bugs forum? This could be counterproductive as non-CHC early bird testers will not be able to see what the CHC members are saying. This could cause headaches for both the devs reviewing feedback and the community. I also hope that the devs will provide important update information to all non-CHC early bird testers. This would be extremely unfair to those that paid for early access and wouldn't be able to be involved in feedback process.

I hope someone can answer these questions soon.

Last edited:
Would presume there will be a separate 'Early Access' forum/section given this isn't related to the CHC in any way really. The whole idea of EA is for those involved in it to give constructive feedback on any bugs/issues and get updates on what they will have the chance to play with next throughout the year up to release. Therefore from a forum perspective it would just be done in the same way as the CHC has been.

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom