Would love to see a Beta for the April Update

Read through the notes for the April update, lookin' good Frontier! Then I realised, I probably won't get to see any of this as a veteran player.

Wish there was a beta server active/planned for a little while at least, so I could wipe my CMDR and check out the new beginners features myself.

Cheers, AD

Read through the notes for the April update, lookin' good Frontier! Then I realised, I probably won't get to see any of this as a veteran player.

Wish there was a beta server active/planned for a little while at least, so I could wipe my CMDR and check out the new beginners features myself.

Cheers, AD

Be good to have a beta just generally..

Thanks for the interesting suggestion. We usually tend to focus on betas/focus tests for bigger updates as we don't really need them for most QoL updates unless we make some major changes.
Thanks for the reply, I can appreciate that.

Its just one of those rarer cases where the new content is not going to be available for a lot of players post launch. Would have been good to try it out.

Cheers, AD

Thanks for the interesting suggestion. We usually tend to focus on betas/focus tests for bigger updates as we don't really need them for most QoL updates unless we make some major changes.
Thanks for the reply. Now please don't get this wrong, but considering the amount of complaining about bugs after each update I'd say you absolutely do need them for even the most simple QoL update.
And while we are at it, you would also help the game a lot by sharing your future plans way earlier and get some of our 'valuable feedback" on board. I am not under the illusion that we as the community could design the game for you (first because it isn't feasible and second because we rarely agree with each other), but some of your biggest mistakes could've been avoided simply by sharing your ideas first. We are pretty good at finding issues in your design. It often feels like it's way too late to listen to our suggestions when an update is right around the corner.

Just for clarification, when I say 'you' I don't mean you personally but the company you represent.

Top Bottom