Newcomer / Intro Wow! Scanner mod

So I decided to modify my scanner, I've modified everything else and I'm already at the engineers so I might as well, after looking at the options and I'm not an explorer but after reading about the lightweight mod it said it will increase your range quite a bit, so I figured why not, and sure enough my trip home from the engineers and I still got a half a tank left, I'm about the Hunt so goes on my next mission and I cannot believe how maneuverable my big old anaconda is, now my enemies can no longer get out of my sights, it's quick to turn, quick to manoeuvre, and one of the best mods I have made to my ship, and ironically read hundreds of posts of how to increase the maneuverability of an anaconda and there is nothing you can do, well you heard it here first, modify your scanner to LIGHTWEIGHT and you will not believe how much better your ship will fly

less weight more maneuverability should be clear, take care at a certain ratio of weight too thruster power this will beginn

Well, yes, Anaconda benefits most of all ships from lightweight sensors.

But all in all the sensor classes are one of the most nonsensical things in ED as far as Ships outfitting is designed
Why Anaconda and Federal Corvette have size 8 sensors and why T10 has only size 4?
There is absolutely no reason to have 8 sizes for sensors (or at least not anymore), there should be up to size 4 tops

Top Bottom