Completed Xanadu Props.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMv90hTnSZU

There on the workshop now. (I hope, but some are separate Items (that need to be joined) due to the size restraints). of 8mx8m. Sorry.

Everything begins with the name "Xan" if this helps.

I will get better with steam when i have figured how collections work, hope you like em.

Last edited:
Collections aren't complicated to make, the most complicated part is to find the button to make a collection.

Everything seems broken for me currently, TMT, Steam... ugh… almost like someone's sabotaging. Anyhow, one way to make a collection (the button doesn't work for me currently) is if you go to one of your items and click on "add to collection". You'll find the button right below the picture slideshow.

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
Collections aren't complicated to make, the most complicated part is to find the button to make a collection.

Everything seems broken for me currently, TMT, Steam... ugh… almost like someone's sabotaging. Anyhow, one way to make a collection (the button doesn't work for me currently) is if you go to one of your items and click on "add to collection". You'll find the button right below the picture slideshow.

How to create a collection in Steam:
1st- Go to the PC Workshop
2- AT the bottom of the Planet Coaster banner (and right above the "Most Popular Items" you will see "Browse".
3- Put your mouse over Browse then on the drop down menu choose "Collections". There you will see the "create collection" button.

Top Bottom