[LFG] [Xbox] Does anyone have a good, active squadron to join?

I joined a squadron a few weeks ago, and outside of when I was accepted, I haven't seen a single member online since. I'd very much like to find a squadron of people who actually play the game, if anyone'll have me.

I'm in UTC -8 timezone (NA-Pacific), English-preferred, generally enjoy PvE more but am open to PvP on occasion, and like to play a bit of everything the game has to offer.

I joined a squadron a few weeks ago, and outside of when I was accepted, I haven't seen a single member online since. I'd very much like to find a squadron of people who actually play the game, if anyone'll have me.

I'm in UTC -8 timezone (NA-Pacific), English-preferred, generally enjoy PvE more but am open to PvP on occasion, and like to play a bit of everything the game has to offer.
Would you like to join the best piracy group on xbx.

Gt's wolfe3. Pacific as well

o7

Top Bottom