xbox: I can't log in. its been a couple days now.

Hi there Cmdr, I had a similar problem a few years ago with logging in or loading elite.
There was some advice about checking your NAT on your home broadband, make sure it's set to open and not strict. You can check this on the xbone settings.
Hope you find a solution 07.

To correct some of the earlier misconceptions on the thread, you can indeed still get past the initial menu if you don't have an active Gold sub, just every option but Solo mode and training are greyed out (Same as how if your internet goes down, only Training is available to select).

As to the actual issue;
There have been a few issues in the past which have randomly affected some cmdrs with no real discernable commonalities, I had it once, was just locked out of the game on XBox for a week or so, until a new patch came out, and suddenly it could connect again after the update.
Another time I discovered that it had lost the ability to connect using my wired connection to my open NAT router on my home fibre connection, and yet my mobile tethering with its strict NAT allowed me into the game. That lasted about a month. It's so random.

Hi there Cmdr, I had a similar problem a few years ago with logging in or loading elite.
There was some advice about checking your NAT on your home broadband, make sure it's set to open and not strict. You can check this on the xbone settings.
Hope you find a solution 07.
Lol ya I no nothing work even factory reset my Xbox

Ok but when I have done every step even factory reset my Xbox done everything with router have done everything I can log in with a friend's account on my Xbox so it's nothing to do on my end

Ok but when I have done every step even factory reset my Xbox done everything with router have done everything I can log in with a friend's account on my Xbox so it's nothing to do on my end
Yeah, that's definitely an account issue on Frontier's end. Had this before on other MMOs, gonna require a support ticket and for them to investigate at their end. If your profile is literally the only one unable to connect to the game on your console, and similarly cannot on anyone else's, while theirs can on yours, then it's not a local problem.

Top Bottom