Patch Notes Update Xbox One update incoming!

Looking good so far. No Borg. No crashes. Plus, I went ice mining and no graphical corruption in the rings.

[up]

Now, if you could sort out why I've can't get out of the friend zone with the Empire (already bug-reported).... ;)

Last edited:
2 Bugs Ive found

1. When using auto docking computer in large stations enters station no problems and right to landing pad. ship is off centered when it tries to dock and just sits there slightly out of alignment. Had to keep turning off docking computer module and manually touch down to fully dock. Also noticed some NPC ships coming in same problem not centered on landing pad and sits just to the right.
*** Only does this in large stations not outposts ***

2. IN panel 2 where you get message updates etc there is a few numbers that show over time but when you click on the section to read the messages it doesnt show the ones trapped. It does show most of the mession messages but has a couple not displayed in window.

Thanks for all your update support so far its turning out to be a very good fix and mod for most issues so far . very well dont FD crew Youve put the playability back in the game as far as Im concerned. thank you.

Last edited:
Glad to hear about the update. Unfortunately auto docking is broken since I downloaded. Ship stops just about the landing pad slightly to the right and will not dock. This is gamebreaking for me as I am terrible at landing. Please fix. Everything else seems to be running smoothly.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

exact same issue on auto-dock. Hope this gets fixed soon.

Top Bottom