I know this topic has been brought up on several occasions throughout the years.
They seemed to have had it fixed a few years ago but after picking the game up again recently and trying to play in a private group with my nephew and now we can't send or receive wing invites.
Yes we are friends on ED, yes we are friends on live, yes we have tried to start the game at the same time as well as start the private group at the same time as well as open play.
We left the station and returned.
We left the system and returned.
We have tried everything to no avail that we could think of.

I have not found any new threads or there with things to try and this was my last resort.

We are both on Xbox One. Living in the same town. We both have the exact same version.
Both NAT types are open as well.

I don't know what else to try so any help would be much appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

Have you tried being in the same location and see each other without a wing? Never fails to wing if you can see them in your Contacts. Easier said than done, I know, but worth a shot.

Have you tried being in the same location and see each other without a wing? Never fails to wing if you can see them in your Contacts. Easier said than done, I know, but worth a shot.
It's like it keeps putting us in separate instances every time. So physically seeing one another hasn't happened.
Which is odd because I'm pretty sure if you are friends and in the same squadron, it's suppose to try and put you in the same instance.

I guess we can try open more and see if it might make a difference.

Top Bottom