Xbox server still down?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
They are more stable now I think, managed to get into CQC shortly after my post, crashed eventually just now but thats not new it happens. Tomorrow the real fun starts. Not too bad overall, probably just everyone trying to log in at the same time.

OP, as of right now, appears the servers are still not functioning....

UPDATE 06:33 Reset the router, everything seems OK, working fine.

Last edited:
Got on and played for half an hour around 8am (after resetting my router it worked). Got an in-game warning that server maintenance would begin in 30 minutes. That was about 8:30am.

Back on now at 10:26am, and game seems to be online as usual.

Last edited:
I'm in. 6am EST.
Looks like Inara and EDSM aren't able to pull data.
Running the DSS, it use to say it would take 6 or 7 probes, not it says 10. No big deal.

I'm still unable to log in. I restarted the console, restarted the router, reinstalled the ED client, and still not able to log in. I'm on the east coast of the US, if that has any bearing. I'll look into submitting a bug report.

I just noticed a thread in Dangerous Discussion about still not being able to log in. So, I guess we'll all have to wait a little longer. At least I know it's not just me.

Last edited:
Still can’t get in, is there any tech support available anywhere? I’ve done all the rebooting, restarting, &c. I get the error that I’m not connected to the internet, which of course I am

I'm still unable to log in. I restarted the console

Dunno if that helped me last night it seemed to but could be just perception / coincidence and nothing to do with it. I restarted after the update.

restarted the router, reinstalled the ED client

Shouldnt need to do either of those really, may make it worse, my router after reset slows down in case theres a problem and then gradually adds bandwidth (at least thats what the instructions say)

'm on the east coast of the US, if that has any bearing.

Could do, dont they have servers all over? So some may be slower than others or something

Seems intermittent though looking at other peoples threads. some it works and some it doesnt. Implication is someone stayed up all night to have that patch ready this morning so they are on it. Probably take a few more patches or just time to catch up and sort things out. As long as you know your XB is working and accessing then its their servers or something their end so it is just a case of wait and keep trying probably. Personally Ill just play something else and try every hour or couple of hours if I cant log on later. I think its taken couple days before for most problems to be sorted for most people and some issues for some people have lasted few weeks (some vague memory of PS players having issues for weeks last year or year before, maybe after FCs introduced but cant remember details).

LS starts in just under an hour so maybe an update announcement there....annoyingly started another thread about it rather than usual LS thread so you may not get notified if watching the usual one:

OK just tried in UK and straight in no problem, in Open to properly push it / test it, hope you all get in soon if not already.

Edit: lasted an hour then booted jumping and cant relog back in, it was nice while it lasted

Last edited:
Given up no game this afternoon as server disconnects all the time. Last time I got in for a few seconds and my ship had respawned over 120000ls from the main star...

Never mind, one just logged in and continued ones epic exploration of the eastern side of the galaxy.

Oh, hang on, 'Servers will be going down in 20 mins'.

Well, that's just Bally fantastic, what what

Tatty bye and a very stiff upper lip old beans, what what

PS.
Port and Cigars anybody?

Never mind, one just logged in and continued ones epic exploration of the eastern side of the galaxy.

Oh, hang on, 'Servers will be going down in 20 mins'.

Well, that's just Bally fantastic, what what

Tatty bye and a very stiff upper lip old beans, what what

PS.
Port and Cigars anybody?
Atleast they are trying to fix the game i guess, hopefully, ehh, yea.......

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom