XSX Crashing constantly.

I have been having a major issue on Series X with constant crashing. Most often occurs when resolving research, or completing career objectives. The game really doesn't like the Sunbeam graphics that pop up during that. Seems to happen maybe 20-30% of the time. ALSO I want to mention, announcing the game for gamepass at the last second, was dirty as hell. I pre-ordered and was unable to get a refund from Microsoft before the game launched (requested and was denied before the game actually even released) Not sure if that was a last second decision, but refunds should have been automatic at that point. As much as I like the game, when it works, I paid 50 dollars for a game that was available on a sub service I also pay for... Feel like I got ripped off. Microsoft told me to get lost basically, so I add my frustrations here. 17 year Xbox Live Microsoft customer, 400+ games, and 6 console purchases, Gamepass sub since the start, and the nearly 2 trillion dollar company decided not to refund me when I pay for gamepass and the game I wanted a refund for is on that list. That's gross.

Top Bottom