Yay! I got my cute copilot! (And a question.)

I'm quite pleased - after looking around seemingly forever, I found out how to use both my main and alt accounts on the same PC, so now I have my cute copilot onboard!
Here she is:
CuteCopilot.jpg

I'm quite happy with the results lol.
However, I have a question: it is absolutely impossible for my main character to get into a private group (hem hem...sorry ;) ) with the alt.
Each can get into their own PG, each can see the other's PG in that the Group screen says '2 sessions'. But I cannot tab to the other account's Group. I've tried exiting to main, closing while the group was started - tried everything, pretty much.
Somehow, before work, I did manage it and I've no idea how. But after confirming both were in the same PG, the alt (the girl) showed in 'solo' mode - unreachable. I confirmed - yep, she WAS in the main's PG.
To put it succinctly, how on Earth do I get these two into Multicrew in a PG? I can do it in open easily - and other people keep popping into the third seat (in my Krait). I'd like to do this in Private.
Keep in mind I just figured out how to get both accounts in at the same time, so I'm only learning Multicrew starting today.

Cheers! And thanks in advance.

EDIT: OK, I just figured out I can lock off the other seat as soon as she's aboard, so that's solved. Would still like to get PG sorted out though - thanks!

Last edited:
Did you pattern her off your wife or your girlfriend? ;)

But seriously, this may help:

Last edited:
Did you pattern her off your wife or your girlfriend? ;)

But seriously, this may help:
Excellent, thanks!

Where did you find her??? A magic station????

All the women co-pilots I saw were ugly enough to make a feminist happy.
Hehe - Holo-Me does wonders for the looks, but I have had a couple of cuties as pilots from time to time. ;)

It's not a NPC it's a second account. NPC pilots can't occupy the co-pilot seat.

So unless I'm mistaken OP is starting up both accounts then multi-crewing with his AFK second account thus getting something nice to look at and the extra pips...

Extra pips. Is that an exploit?

Looks like she about to complain about something in that pic.

Personal hygiene not up to scratch perhaps..

When was the last time you dusted that consul..

Ever thought about cleaning those windows..

Or is it a dissapointed look as your Python is a little on the small side for her.?

He using a "Wierd Science" called ... and alt account!
Looks like she about to complain about something in that pic.

Personal hygiene not up to scratch perhaps..

When was the last time you dusted that consul..

Ever thought about cleaning those windows..

Or is it a dissapointed look as your Python is a little on the small side for her.?
Oh man, looks like he patterned the alt off his wife and not his girlfriend!

Last edited:
I'm quite pleased - after looking around seemingly forever, I found out how to use both my main and alt accounts on the same PC, so now I have my cute copilot onboard!
Here she is:
View attachment 198181

I'm quite happy with the results lol.
However, I have a question: it is absolutely impossible for my main character to get into a private group (hem hem...sorry ;) ) with the alt.
Each can get into their own PG, each can see the other's PG in that the Group screen says '2 sessions'. But I cannot tab to the other account's Group. I've tried exiting to main, closing while the group was started - tried everything, pretty much.
Somehow, before work, I did manage it and I've no idea how. But after confirming both were in the same PG, the alt (the girl) showed in 'solo' mode - unreachable. I confirmed - yep, she WAS in the main's PG.
To put it succinctly, how on Earth do I get these two into Multicrew in a PG? I can do it in open easily - and other people keep popping into the third seat (in my Krait). I'd like to do this in Private.
Keep in mind I just figured out how to get both accounts in at the same time, so I'm only learning Multicrew starting today.

Cheers! And thanks in advance.

EDIT: OK, I just figured out I can lock off the other seat as soon as she's aboard, so that's solved. Would still like to get PG sorted out though - thanks!
I haven't done a multicrew group in a couple of years. When I did, it was all in a PG, so I don't know what is going on. However, I wasn't running two copies of elite on one computer either.

If you happen to find one who isn't, give it an update or two and they'll fix that. Happens all the time.

I wonder if it is done on purpose, given today's society of late or more likely just randomness.

It is always cozy with company in the cockpit.

View attachment 198199
The only problem with this setup is that I have to twist my neck (VR) to see my comrades, so I prefer multicrew in ships like the Cobra, Python, and Orca. In fact it was multicrew that caused me to switch from my beloved Type 7 to an Orca for exploration. Too bad that Frontier gave ZERO love to multicrew when it comes to exploration...

On a different note, most of the female characters look like they are related to each other. My copilot is the OP's copilot's sister, LOL.

The holome could use more options in creating faces (we have a very limited number of presets), and definitely more hairstyles for the females. At least the male characters can achieve a bit more variety using facial hair.

Top Bottom