Yorkshire Truckers looking for members

Yorkshire Truckers is a new squadron that is just interested in if you haven't guessed space trucking.... If you would like to join just send a request we are based out of Eravate at the moment there are only 2 of us we just like to chat and space truck.. We play most days unless work gets in the way , we have discord and there are not many rules but here they are. 1 don't request to join if you are an annoying teen you must remember we are old and don't do dramatic rubbish . 2 You are a dedicated space trucker that from time to time help with the power play we do. 3 be friendly... Also we are from Yorkshire so yeah... Anyway enjoy the inter-galactic motorways my fellow truckers and maybe we will see one another .... (we play on PC) and here is the Discord invite code https://discord.gg/5bBZZFE

Last edited:
I will be on all day just message me in game if you'd like to join. It would be nice to get a group of like minded space truckers in a group so we can chat chill and trade

Things are changing we are still looking for members to join our laid back group of truckers feel free to message me or send a request to join in game.
I will play mainly on weekdays as I have just started a new job that swollows up my weekends.
We are mainly doing trade wing missions but even if you like to explore or fight you are more than welcome to join us.
Scroll to the top for a Discord link.
Happy hauling....

Calling all space truckers...... Do you like to cruise the galactic highways hauling cargo.... Do you have a mature attitude and have a sense of humour... Do you mind if the two people that have put this group together mostly play on a weekend..... If your answer is YES, YES and NO then you should join us so we can build the biggest trading company in the galaxy... also we have Discord but your not required to join it if you don't like the talky talk , it does come in handy though and there is an invite link at the top of this page.

If you would like to join just send me a request in game to Yorkshire Truckers

What is your' in-game squad tag and you better get this right.... What is the best truck in the world?....:) lol so anyway as I'm disabled so I've been playing from day one of the vanilla, thus I'm on quite a bit. I pretty much do everything but I could give a shi* about Cockfighters, with my game time I don't need to prove anything with the babies, so if you like PvP ignore this post, and yes I'm on INARA.

Fly Fast, Fire First, Die with Honor...o7
Unless you're in an old school Peterbilt, then you have no worries..:)

What is your' in-game squad tag and you better get this right.... What is the best truck in the world?....:) lol so anyway as I'm disabled so I've been playing from day one of the vanilla, thus I'm on quite a bit. I pretty much do everything but I could give a shi* about Cockfighters, with my game time I don't need to prove anything with the babies, so if you like PvP ignore this post, and yes I'm on INARA.

Fly Fast, Fire First, Die with Honor...o7
Unless you're in an old school Peterbilt, then you have no worries..:)

Sorry for the late reply i'm on late shift this week but as I love all things Volvo for me the best one would be a Volvo FH 480 but in Elite I have a soft spot for the Type 9..... I dislike PVP so don't do it at all. Our squad tag is YSTR. Also compared to you me and my buddy Fatnek might as well be total noobs. But maybe you could impart some wisdom to us.

If you would like to join you are more than welcome we are only a small group at the moment but i'm still trying to get a rag-tag band of space truckers together.

It's the weekend time for some space hauling fun..... I'll be on most of the day so if you'd like to join us and help us to haul more across the Milkyway then message me in game or request to join our ragtag band of space truckers.... More information at the top of this page..

Not a trucker but arguably from God’s Own County (I count myself as dual nationality Teesside/Yorkshire ;)) but I’m on PS4 unfortunately; I’ve only recent dived into the emergent gameplay opportunities offered by playing in tandem with other CMDRs.

I’m currently 25 or so kly out of the Bubble on the long jump home, but when I get there (sometime in the next decade at the rate I’m getting distracted...) I might well be looking for a loose and light-hearted casual squadron to associate with. In the mean time keep flying the White Rose and may your tea always be Yorkshire Gold, o7!

Oh...Volvos Are nice.
But... my Merc actros 460 is fab. We also have A frame drawbars with custom rigid actros chassis

The weekend starts here come join a slowly growing group of space truckers and enjoy the sights the Milkyway has to offer as you haul tribble knows what to who knows where.

We are a chilled out bunch that mostly as you probably guessed haul cargo but you don't have to be a space trucker to join you can do what you want. we are not an Elitist Elite Dangerous squadron some of us a casual players and some of us spend quite a bit of time playing the game but we are happy to help anyone that want's help and we do quite a few haulage wing missions to help each other out.

So if you'd like to paly with a group of relaxed friendly and helpful players then just apply to join Yorkshire Truckers or message me in game Yorkshireflyboy and I'll reply as soon as I'm on or reply to this post the choice is yours.

Have fun fellow travellers and enjoy the sights of the Milkyway she's a beautiful beast.

Top Bottom