You are in Danger are you sure you want to quit

I'm about 10k LY from Sag A and while in my SRV the last three log out screens I get "you are in danger, are you sure you want to quit?".

Not a ship in the area. Fuel, fine. Hull, fine. All systems 100% except fuel at 50% (no biggie). Not sure where this danger is unless there is a pesky Martian hiding under a rock somewhere. Anyone else getting these warnings? Bug, feature, Twilight Zone? Maybe I'm just nuts.

Bug report or ignore it as Kovas Space Madness?

It's a Bug! You know, the kind of bug that fly those big alien ships and shoot swarms or whatever! One of their BABIES got onto your ship!

I would probably report it though, especially if it occurs even if you're 200kly from the main star.

Robert Maynard

Volunteer Moderator
Firing the SRV's guns causes the "In Danger" flag to light - were you shooting at rocks prior to ending the session?

You bumped a rock just a bit too hard. Game thinks the planet now wants to kill you.
...Well, it probably does.

I had this after a heat warning (over 80% but less than 100%) while in my ship. I was also wondering what was happening... well I didn't hit a WD exclusion zone this time so what was the danger :) ?

Deleted member 166264

D
You aggroed a mudcrab six kilometers back and it's chasing you down.

Or more likely it's because your heat level is too high.

Firing the SRV's guns causes the "In Danger" flag to light - were you shooting at rocks prior to ending the session?
Nope. Well, not in say 5 mins between the time I recalled the ship and drove over to her after she landed. I'm assuming it is just a bug, or space madness is indeed real.

If there's an alien thing in range that might do it too, even if you've not seen it. Certainly Guardian and Thargoid sites do, though they are rather hard to miss. It might be that there's a landed npc ship nearby.

Top Bottom