You can now link your PSN account to EDSM.net to log your journeys!

So, I noticed that I passed through a couple of 'green systems' over the last couple days - i.e systems with all the necessary ingredients for jumponium. But, in going back through my flight log I see that there is no indicator on any of the systems that shows if it is GREEN? Am I missing something or is this a great feature to be added? Does this only show up once you have submitted the data to a station?

Deleted member 166264

D
Hi guys,
I'll check your accounts today.

Please note that we can only insert what is available on Frontier side not more!

I removed the cAPI update that was used by the console updater as a flashback because lot of user had trouble with it going back to previous system without warning. Always had been a none bug in that API and it's not on my side.
The journal even if late can always be retrieved later and as said first runs on the new updater will go back to your last 25 days of game history to try to fill it before going back to the current day.

With all that said, i will check every buggy account to see where it is stuck and if we can work on it ;)
No worries, journal are available for 25 days, so it's not lost apart if they are not on frontier server, which wouldn't not have cha'ged the result!

I gave it another go tonight and it's much closer to being accurate now than it has been for the past week. The flight logs its listing now are from earlier today, but nothing from after I ate dinner. It also has me in my explorer vessel instead of my cargo runner. I'm roughly 44 jumps from (what I know to be) the nearest station so I'll check it again once I dock. I'm kind of wondering if me being in the middle of nowhere has something to do with the console updater not tracking me correctly after the update.

This is going to be delayed as it requires Fdev to update the journals and make them public so this will never be real time again...
This is as best it gets... if you jump constantly it will lag behind...

I'm on an IOS device trying to upload data via safari. Then I try to make unloading on the computer, but not there not there unloading does not pass. I take a break and try again, unloading starts on March 28, and after half an hour is interrupted again.
In a word, something goes wrong.

I'm on an IOS device trying to upload data via safari. Then I try to make unloading on the computer, but not there not there unloading does not pass. I take a break and try again, unloading starts on March 28, and after half an hour is interrupted again.
In a word, something goes wrong.
I posted in early post that mobiles did not work because of power save built in and background kill commands built in to mobile OS'es...
So not suprised ios craps out...

Same happens with PC browsers, the browser Window running the web page can not be put in to a tab or background modes or it can fail..
Browser have a CPU restriction limit put on background tab or window after a set time an that will kill the script... your laptop can not go into suspend or sleep mode ether as that will also cut CPU to web browsers...

[QUOTE = " GraphiteGB, сообщение: 7720908, участник: 167554"]
Я опубликовал в раннем посте, что мобильные телефоны не работают из-за экономии энергии встроенных и фоновых команд kill, встроенных в мобильные ОС.
Так что не удивлен, что ios выкарабкается.

То же самое происходит с браузерами ПК, окно браузера, на котором работает веб-страница, не может быть помещено во вкладку или фоновый режим или может завершиться ошибкой.
У браузера есть ограничение на ЦП, помещенное на фоновой вкладке или окне после установленного времени, которое убьет сценарий... ваш ноутбук не может перейти в эфир приостановить или спящий режим, поскольку это также сократит процессор для веб-браузеров.
[/ЦИТАТА]

ok. then how to download data if ios falls asleep, browsers go into the background, what to do then?

[QUOTE = " GraphiteGB, сообщение: 7720908, участник: 167554"]
Я опубликовал в раннем посте, что мобильные телефоны не работают из-за экономии энергии встроенных и фоновых команд kill, встроенных в мобильные ОС.
Так что не удивлен, что ios выкарабкается.

То же самое происходит с браузерами ПК, окно браузера, на котором работает веб-страница, не может быть помещено во вкладку или фоновый режим или может завершиться ошибкой.
У браузера есть ограничение на ЦП, помещенное на фоновой вкладке или окне после установленного времени, которое убьет сценарий... ваш ноутбук не может перейти в эфир приостановить или спящий режим, поскольку это также сократит процессор для веб-браузеров.
[/ЦИТАТА]

ok. then how to download daYou open ta if ios falls asleep, browsers go into the background, what to do then?
You open it on a PC web browser as a Full window not a Tab... do not minimize the window.
You delete the out of date token in security page when the red box is displayed..
You leave the window open running as a full resource suppied process on PC ... And you disable Sleep mode on PC and laptop...
Then it runs correctly... This will drain old laptops battery quickly so connect charging cable...

Last edited:
I'm confused. Do I still need to run the console updater? I have been doing this but my profile still hasn't updated since March.

I'm confused. Do I still need to run the console updater? I have been doing this but my profile still hasn't updated since March.
Yep to update the site you must run the updater which is now automaticly started when on the dash board and normaly you have to run it for way longer than your play time...

You also need to manualy RESET the link on the site to your PSN account regular as Fdev invalidate the link the site has with F-dev server lots, if the site gets over 25 days behind it will ignore days over that 25 limit as the CAPI stops access to over 25 days worth of player data... you then must reset the link by deleting the link in security page

Its still not fully automatic and is requiring player input and restarts by using that delete link option in the security page... It can even require you move browser to get a valid link as the server can reject that browser use... Move from Chrome to firefox, if your on firefox use chrome... if your using chrome swap to web app mode...
When its down loading player journals it takes ages ages and will stay the blue bar for a long time as it counts up mins (in the brackets) for the activity its login...
And Sleep (black screen) mode on macs stops web browsers from working... you have to disable that...

Last edited:
Is the console updater still working?

Just jumped back into the game after a while and it doesn't seem to work for me. Sometimes it refreshes after 60sec like it should, but the current system and other data won't update.

Another problem is, that it sometimes doesn't refresh at all and the timer is negative (-1min...).

Another problem is, that it sometimes doesn't refresh at all and the timer is negative (-1min...).
Background task tabbing does not work with the site you must keep it as an active primary window not a tab or the site will error out and count backwards...
Mobiles can't be used if they Cripple background tasks badly and restrict CPU use to save battery power...

The more tabs you have open the Less resources applied to each tab...
Computers can't go to sleep (black screen on Mac) as that will also kill the scripts in the Web browser...
Display off only is different than CPU sleep power modes...

It still works here but be aware if you let it go out of date for months it will take ages to find the first log it can import...

Is the console updater still working?

Just jumped back into the game after a while and it doesn't seem to work for me. Sometimes it refreshes after 60sec like it should, but the current system and other data won't update.

I had a real hard time getting this to work after not using it for a while. I think if you go to the security tab on your profile and delete all the sessions you can, and also refresh the Frontier Auth you might get it working. But as Graphite said it will take ages if you haven't used it for a while so keep that browser session open and active. Good luck.

Extra.
The site now supports E D Shipyard as well as Coriolis for your ship building exports, if inara did this as well I would not need EDSM site...

Good news, prefer Ed shipyard.

Thanks for the tips. Indeed, having a hard time to get it working. Even if the window is active, it mostly states "Frontier Authent service not available" or something like that after the refresh timer goes to zero.

I already relinked my frontier account authentication. After that it worked once, then it stopped again. Have to be patient, I guess...

But kind of unfortunate, as I'm on my way to Delphi from the very bottom of the galactic plain (below Sag A), so lots of data to record...

just found out about this and set it up.
The only thing it has right about my account is the CR ballance - everything else is WAAAAAAAAAYYYYY off...

eg.
Estimated hyperspace distance: 251.44 ly
Total hyperspace jumps: 12

Max distance from Start: 318 ly
Max distance from Sol: 286 ly
(I've done the Sag A* run)

just found out about this and set it up.
The only thing it has right about my account is the CR ballance - everything else is WAAAAAAAAAYYYYY off...

eg.
Estimated hyperspace distance: 251.44 ly
Total hyperspace jumps: 12

Max distance from Start: 318 ly
Max distance from Sol: 286 ly
(I've done the Sag A* run)
It does not do PAST history longer than 28 days All content older than 28 days is lost to the CAPI that allows access to player journals...
It only imports the last 28 days of player journals... and normaly it only does 1 day at a time so you would have to wait over 28 refreshes for brand new accounts...
Fdev Do not update OLD data in to player journals only new changes get added...

Last edited:

well, that took nearly 24 hours to get upto date.
Nice inconsistency

Max distance from Start: 25,901 ly
Max distance from Sol: 420 ly

!!??

Set this up yesterday and in a couple of hours everything was accurate. Really digging this as I'm headed out into black and needed something to help with tracking what I have already scanned.

Top Bottom