You can now link your Xbox account to EDSM.net to log your journeys!

So far the only info that's on there for me is the ship I'm currently in, and where I'm docked.

A few questions:
I assume my previous exploration paths aren't brought over?
Do I have to have the updater running as I'm playing or can I hit update once I've stopped and logged off my console?
Does it automatically populate my fleet page with all my owned ships?

Possibly a few more when I think of them, thanks!

Don't know if I'm just doing something wrong, or the site is not working properly at the moment, but I can't get it to work.

Register > Select Xbox > Enter email and CMDR name > redirect to Frontierstore > select Xbox under "login with preferred account" > sign in to live.com > redirected back to EDSM to be faced with a standard login and a Frontier Auth login > select Frontier Auth > select Xbox > redirected back to EDSM to be faced with a standard login and a Frontier Auth login > ...

Last edited:
Don't know if I'm just doing something wrong, or the site is not working properly at the moment, but I can't get it to work.

Register > Select Xbox > Enter email and CMDR name > redirect to Frontierstore > select Xbox under "login with preferred account" > sign in to live.com > redirected back to EDSM to be faced with a standard login and a Frontier Auth login > select Frontier Auth > select Xbox > redirected back to EDSM to be faced with a standard login and a Frontier Auth login > ...

Yeah, it appears to be a little wonky at the moment. I couldn't get mine to work either.

I created a new account since my old one was PC and I don't play there. Seems to be logging stuff right. Credits, systems traveled, ship and build, the only thing it doesn't seem to update is rank, engineers, materials, and a few other things.

I created a new account since my old one was PC and I don't play there. Seems to be logging stuff right. Credits, systems traveled, ship and build, the only thing it doesn't seem to update is rank, engineers, materials, and a few other things.

The one tool that ties all these apps together is the ED market connector...logs everything into Inara/EDDB/Coriolis/EDSM including the current system location/mats carried/Ship name and model and has direct access to your log file....and that's the one Xbox users don't have of course [sad]

If EDSM has made it through the hoops...I'm sure the rest will follow at some point. It's a very good start.

EDMC functions

Last edited:
Having just connected my account I can see in the not to distant future leaving the pastel coloured planets and the arcade flight behind and rejoining the fold, maybe once chapter four has it's issues worked out... ;)

Darkspire

Yeah, its still a bit bugged. I am running into this problem as well.

I thought it was just me.. lol

Ill try again today.

Really cool this is possible now.. Thank you Anthor. (agian)

Yeah, its still a bit bugged. I am running into this problem as well.

I thought it was just me.. lol

Ill try again today.

Really cool this is possible now.. Thank you Anthor. (agian)

Im seeing around 50% of the users where it doesn't work, I'm sure it will be sorted, will try today to cope with error message so they reflect better what is going on ^^
And I'm sure there's some trouble on my side too :D

Brilliant. The registration and initial data gathering worked for me. Now I just need to go back to the bubble and see if the rest works :)

Huge step in the right direction. Damn, this 3.3 just gets better and better.

Unfortunately, this is not working at all for me, I can't even register.

This is what I try:
1. Click "Register" in the upper right corner.
2. Select the Xbox symbol to choose my platform.
3. Login with Xbox live.
4. I'm sent back to this page, without having a new account:
Pd4bXfs.png

A few questions:
I assume my previous exploration paths aren't brought over?
Do I have to have the updater running as I'm playing or can I hit update once I've stopped and logged off my console?
Does it automatically populate my fleet page with all my owned ships?

Questions I would also like answers to, however, I think I know the answers to 1 and 3, No.

I doubt the app has access to the in game stats, because if it did it would know I've already been to Beagle Point and beyond.

I got logged in ok, but it's not showing my materials, data, ranks, etc. Just my credit balance and where I've been since I logged in, no history. It shows the details of the two ships I've flown since logging in but not the two in storage. Guess I'm just not sure what it's supposed to be showing.

This is AMAZING. I was cautiously optimistic that this might be possible after seeing the "Session Log" feature added to Xbox in 3.3. Gonna try to sign-up now (if i can remember my Xbox live pw)

Thank you Anthor, and everyone else involved in making this happen.

As of this post, I am able to sign in...but instead of "console updater" I still have "API Key" listed. Not sure how to fix that...

As of this post, I am able to sign in...but instead of "console updater" I still have "API Key" listed. Not sure how to fix that...

If you want to use associated email you need to delete that account again.

Registering is a bit bugged. I'm sure Anthor is doing whatever he can to fix it asap.

Top Bottom