You can now link your Xbox account to EDSM.net to log your journeys!

Under settings > Security tab.

Thank you very much, that seems to have cured the log in issues now.

However I do seem to be having other issues now, namely "journal data not available yet..... Waiting for frontier to generate some". Hopefully this is normal after unlinking my account and will rectify itself in time.

Fingers crossed!

Thank you very much, that seems to have cured the log in issues now.

However I do seem to be having other issues now, namely "journal data not available yet..... Waiting for frontier to generate some". Hopefully this is normal after unlinking my account and will rectify itself in time.

Fingers crossed!

Hmm, something isn't right. I'm still getting the journal data not available but it's updating eddn ok. And inara updates my location ok but according to EDSM I'm still 11kly away.

Thanks. Here's the screenshot.

No import https://imgur.com/gallery/jruu1wU

You should see it. Heres mine
21eqclu.png

Have you docked/been online at all recently? That could be the reason why. Also have you linked your frontier account yet?

Last edited:
That may be the problem, I was on last night but not since I linked the account

Your on a mobile you have to scroll down to profile... the scroll bar is on the right hand side of the display to show you that you have extra options to scroll down to... after clicking profile there is another drop down created by clicking profile
Due to the mobile display the site has EXTRA options of screen at the bottom....
Screenshot_20190321_185759.png
Be aware due to power save of mobile web browsers the site may be disabled by the mobile after a preset time...
Edit +Once there go to settings> security and insure there is no red warning bar in security as that means it linked to web site only and not console...
Screenshot_20190321_192459.png

Last edited:
Your on a mobile you have to scroll down to profile... the scroll bar is on the right hand side of the display to show you that you have extra options to scroll down to... after clicking profile there is another drop down created by clicking profile
Due to the mobile display the site has EXTRA options of screen at the bottom....

Be aware due to power save of mobile web browsers the site may be disabled by the mobile after a preset time...
Edit +Once there go to settings> security and insure there is no red warning bar in security as that means it linked to web site only and not console...

Here's what mine shows. Is it wrong. Edsm screenshot https://imgur.com/gallery/qNjutam

I was on elite this morning and it still hasn't updated my profile with my ingame information. I deleted the EDSM account, since it doesn't work

if you do it again with another account Try it on PC first next time... mobile have proven to fail due to power save modes any way...

Last edited:
I was able to connect my Xbox account to INARA and it was able to get my info. However its not working with EDSM, it looks like its grabbing my info from when i first created the account, however FDev had transferred my PC account value over to my Xbox account and it still is only showing me in a Sidewinder with 1,000 Cr

I have been running the Console update for a few hours now.

Top Bottom