You like memes? You like the chance to win ingame goodies? Participate in the #EDMeme contest!

Couple of Tweets from earlier...

DKp86dcWAAIge0n.jpg:large

DKqqQkeXcAEVWPB.jpg:large

Paige Harvey

Community Manager
Hey guys,

There appear to be some crossed wires here (I blame TJ!),

This competition was Facebook and Twitter only I'm afraid and so winners were picked from there. However some of these are AMAZING and have hurt my stomach from laughter. We'll look to hold a forum-centric competition in the future, & thank you all for your submissions :)

-Paige

Glad I had already randomly posted this on twitter before someone asked me to post it here, hope all others did as there's some great stuff :D

I have *literally* been wiping away tears of laughter, how did I miss this thread before? My own fault I suppose for looking for 'serious' debate & discussion threads! :rolleyes: Can this be stickied?

Hey guys,

There appear to be some crossed wires here (I blame TJ!),

This competition was Facebook and Twitter only I'm afraid and so winners were picked from there. However some of these are AMAZING and have hurt my stomach from laughter. We'll look to hold a forum-centric competition in the future, & thank you all for your submissions :)

-Paige

Was curious, what was the winning one on Twitter? Don't recall seeing anything about it.
We need moar humour! ;)

Top Bottom