[FEDERATION] [LFG] Young Commander, Likes Powerplay, BGS, Long Walks On The Beach, And Roleplay

I'm looking for a group that has some decent roleplay mechanics embedded in their system. I'm big into ArmA and similar but I'm kind of looking for something with those sort of mechanics, just some like-minded people! I've been getting into powerplay and BGS recently in one clan but I'm not trying to be picky! Currently fly an Anaconda right now.

Dear CMDR Alyn Shepard,

Based on your criteria I would advise that you check out the Nova Navy. It is the main lore player squadron of the Nova Imperium faction. We are featured in the galnet articles and we even have our own ED Wiki pages, as u can see by the Nova Imperium link above.

We are heavy into the BGS aspect of gameplay, and powerplay with that as well, since sooner or later we will hit systems where we need to erase the influence of other galactic powers. And naturally, we also have heavy roleplay elements as we are the element representing the storyline that was initiated by Frontier, and we wish to push this further.

Should you be interested, please leave a comment or send me a private message.

Dear CMDR Alyn Shepard,

Based on your criteria I would advise that you check out the Nova Navy. It is the main lore player squadron of the Nova Imperium faction. We are featured in the galnet articles and we even have our own ED Wiki pages, as u can see by the Nova Imperium link above.

We are heavy into the BGS aspect of gameplay, and powerplay with that as well, since sooner or later we will hit systems where we need to erase the influence of other galactic powers. And naturally, we also have heavy roleplay elements as we are the element representing the storyline that was initiated by Frontier, and we wish to push this further.

Should you be interested, please leave a comment or send me a private message.

I'd be very interested, however I've pledged myself to the Federation.

I'm sorry, Commander. As much as I'd love to partake, nobody likes a turncoat. I fight for democracy.

Last edited:
Greetings commander, my name is Hank Sweeney, the vice president of the Federation allied faction The Retro Faction Of Voltrigones. You can check our website at www.rfov.co.uk

We are active in BGS and other aspects of the game, you can find me at the intergalactic lounge in Low Dock. Feel free to apply on our website via inara, and we can invite you to our discord.

Top Bottom