Thats it. Five bucks.
Maybe $10.

Last edited:
My predictions

I'm saying it'll be:

3 dinosaurs
JP skins/buildings
Decorations??

Ten bucks seems reasonable. Excited either way tho.

I think the paid DLC will be something along the lines of the Fallen Kingdom and Deluxe Edition packs; 5 new dinosaurs and 1 new hybrid for $5 or $10.

This is more of a hope instead of a guess, but different biomes for making enclosures. Drop down menus for grass and trees and the ability to add rocks and deeper water.

I want deserts, redwoods, swamps, pine forests and all the rest. That is my biggest desire now that herding/pack mechanics are going to be in the game.

I'm also hoping for more aesthetic buildings as well and a guest aesthetic rating for the park.

JP assets or special character Blue that comes along with special game mechanics.

Anything other than those two would require a rough road map (in terms of estimated amount or time of support) as a confidence booster. Honestly, I’m fairly uneasy with paid stuffs this early having just paid a full premium price not too long ago. Continuous stream of paid DLCs without a guaranteed future totally turns me off. I may be as well kiss good bye to this beloved game…

This is more of a hope instead of a guess, but different biomes for making enclosures. Drop down menus for grass and trees and the ability to add rocks and deeper water.

I want deserts, redwoods, swamps, pine forests and all the rest. That is my biggest desire now that herding/pack mechanics are going to be in the game.

I'm also hoping for more aesthetic buildings as well and a guest aesthetic rating for the park.

I really hope something like this... This is what the game need right now, no other dinosaurs.

I don't dare to guess, but I'm hoping it will be a JP-themed DLC. It's what I want the most, and undoubtedly one of the most popular requests on this forum.

That all sounds great; but honestly something that would alter a gameplay mechanic like that should come as an update for all games, not just folks who paid for dlc.

It's alternate skins for guest and operation buildings with two new attractions (the log viewing platform and the safari truck from JW). This is more likely. Remember they can herd with vehicles. ;)

Or

Unlocking three new large map sections for Isla Nublar along with brand new terrain tools.

I doubt any new hybrids since the director of JW3 states indoraptor was last hybrid.

I’m going to guess classic JP theme and possibly 5 Dino’s From JPOG:
carcharodontosaurus, herrerasaurus or albertosaurus, acrocanthosaurus, homalocephale, and ouranosaurus.

Last edited:
That all sounds great; but honestly something that would alter a gameplay mechanic like that should come as an update for all games, not just folks who paid for dlc.

I guess this is what I was trying to say. Please make sure the paid stuffs worth the money and only consists of things that deserved to be paid.

Things that should have been in the base game shouldn’t be paid. Sometimes though, the boundary can be blurred for practical reasons. If that is the case, a road map is needed. I know they have stated currently they have no such plan for revealing it like a million times. This is not what I meant. I just need to know an estimated amount of support that will be given (etc. 18 months or 6 more free updates) regardless of the content. The content of the updates can be as flexible as it needs to be (no need to tell us) and I still trust them to deliver the best possible outcome.

I can live with my favorite ideas being replaced by the popular ones/ideas from the Devs but I absolutely cannot stand if all the boundaries have been removed – in such that it looks like a money extortion scheme – where no substantial guarantee of the future is made while basic things that should’ve been in the base game are bundled into paid stuffs and at the same time, the free stuffs are just there to lure us into paying more indefinitely. I’m not at all saying they are, hopefully they aren’t. It just worries me and I guess we’ll find out soon enough.

Last edited:
I beleve that decoration (like fountain, bench, statue ecc.) and nature decoration ( like stones single tree different kind of terrains trees ecc.) it's fine that will be paid contents, they are new contents and you can chose if buy it or not, because they don't change the game mechanics. That is my opinion :)

So, no new buildings or decorations? Bit disappointing.

Nevertheless great to see that you are giving us new content pretty fast. Hopefully the next one will add much needed variety in buildings and cosmetics.

Just cosmetic stuff for a still shallow game with effectively no real gameplay. Since there is no species specific behaviour, what are hybrids good for except new looks?

Top Bottom