Your most insane price for any ride you have?

I have my most popular ride currently priced at 35$.

Why?

a) If price is lower peeps manage to collapse the queue, no matter how long it is.
b) While in queue, peeps have thirst, hungry, and lower the overrall stats for the park.
c) I have enough peeps inside the park (+7000) and enough rides, so I'm not worried if they have less money after riding this ride.
d) Overrall, keeping the price high has more positive facts than negatives

36 $ and the line is still full, but peeps are always moaning about not having enough money for the other rides, even if my park has an atm every 20 meters :)

it´s a river ride.

I have my most popular ride currently priced at 35$.

... (SNIP)

d) Overrall, keeping the price high has more positive facts than negatives
36 $ and the line is still full, but peeps are always moaning about not having enough money for the other rides, even if my park has an atm every 20 meters :)
Well, there is something to be said for defunding peeps as soon as possible. Most of them will never use an ATM so for the most part, you can only get what they have to start with. And it doesn't matter to your bottom line what they spend it on as long as they spend it. But OTOH, peeps don't know the price of anything until they reach the start of the queue, and can't understand that if they only have $0.23 left they can't afford anything in the park. And they don't get the urge to go home until a certain time has passed or they've encountered enough things they can't pay for. Thus, the sooner you take alt their money, the longer they'll wander around the park generating negativity over not being able to afford anything.

Top Bottom