Your pre-Odyssey exploration stats

Back when version 3.3 was about to drop, and fundamentally change exploration in Elite Dangerous forever, Allitnil posted a thread asking for people to share their exploration stats from before the update. I thought maybe we could do this again, since Odyssey may also significantly change how a lot of people do their exploration.

Just like with that thread, this isn't a competition. It doesn't matter how modest or amazing your stats are. Share them if you want, or not, it's entirely up to you! But it might be interesting to see what people have done with their exploration history, and how it might change after the expansion has been out for a while. Please remember to keep it civil. It's not a contest! ;)

I realize Odyssey is still probably a month away, and the Alpha test is still continuing (currently in phase 3, as of this writing). But this may give people time to see the thread, and maybe we can speculate about what Odyssey will change for us.

So with that, here is what my stats look like today:

2021-04-20%2020-42-09%20Sol.jpg

Not been paying huge attention to what's coming in Odyssey, not being part of the alpha, other than a creeping dread that the galaxy and system maps are apparently a bit messed up right now. Hopefully they'll get fixed and I'll carry on as before for at least the first couple of months since I'm 334kly into what'll probably be a 750kly trip which at 70-75kly a month won't be done before Odyssey's out. I'll worry about anything that doesn't impact immediately on people out in the black when I'm done with that.

Anyway, here's mine as of right now:
1618954182326.png

Last edited:
Might do a bit more before Odyssey launches, but I don't think these are going to change that much until then:
PIn9BHW.jpg

Comparing with my earlier statistics, yep, the FSS led to a significant decrease in my activity.

I'm in the same situation, there's stuff I could be doing in the actual game, exploring, if I go out now I will explore systems that will have new stuff in the moment Odyssey is released, I'm struggling to actually get going, it may just be some casual play around while I wait for Odyssey, then off into the black as soon as it drops, so mine aren't going to change worth worrying about.

Claudius Nero 777:

EXPLORATION​

SYSTEMS VISITED
PROFITS FROM EXPLORATION
11,559,136,683 Cr
LEVEL 2 DETAILED SCANS
LEVEL 3 DETAILED SCANS
EFFICIENCY BONUSES RECEIVED
HIGHEST PAYOUT
15,061,739 Cr
TOTAL HYPERSPACE DISTANCE
1,428,072.00 Ly