Your pre-Odyssey exploration stats

Here's mine....
Screenshot_3170.jpg

1619045879591.png

PS/Edit: Comparing to the pre-Horizons stats I noticed the number of scans has not changed, which is weird, since I've FSS-scanned every GG/ELW/WW/AW (plus a few others here and there) in the last ~13k systems I've passed through since. Do these numbers only change when the data has been sold?
bUrzj96.jpg

Last edited:
PS/Edit: Comparing to the pre-Horizons stats I noticed the number of scans has not changed, which is weird, since I've FSS-scanned every GG/ELW/WW/AW (plus a few others here and there) in the last ~13k systems I've passed through since. Do these numbers only change when the data has been sold?

Yes, only when sold.

Exploration time.png

I haven't really done much exploration since the carriers update...even the new FSD couldn't get me to make the effort to head back to the bubble (currently in a fleet carrier several thousand light years out from the bubble). I will give the new update a go when it releases just to see how the new planetary tech looks.

Some of these figures posted are incredible (I thought I played too much, well at least when I do I thought I took it seriously, but it looks like these numbers aren't anything fancy).

No deadline or anything. This is just to give us a point of reference that we can look back upon later, after we've explored in Odyssey for a while.

Might do a bit more before Odyssey launches, but I don't think these are going to change that much until then:
PIn9BHW.jpg

Comparing with my earlier statistics, yep, the FSS led to a significant decrease in my activity.
But that highest payout! Noice

Top Bottom