Your wishlist (SUGGESTIONS) for Jurassic World Evolution

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I'd like more TERRAIN and LANDSCAPING options above all.

yo-mariposagrove-sequoia-person-horz_ordelheide_680.jpg

Pictured above are sequoia trees (I think). The Lost World featured these huge columnar trees in both the movie and its spin-off games. I'd like to see a diversity of terrain and biome types to decorate pens with, sticking to JP/JW canon from movies and games featuring:

• Tropical palm forests, sandy areas
  • Dusty dry game trails
  • Giant redwoods
  • Misty, boggy marshland
  • Rocky formations surrounding rivers and waterfalls

These are all heavily present in all the movies preceding JW.

Hello dear Frontier devs,

First, thank you making this game! I've been waiting for something similar since JPOG. The game looks amazing! Here is my wishlist for things that I'm hoping to see in it someday:

1. Buildings customization and more decorations like statues, founts, lamps
2. Terrain modification tools. Being able to make water deeper, to create and destroy mountains, different types of vegetation, boulders etc...
3. Better hunting animations for the carnivorous (something very similar to the T-rex hunting the parasaurolophus in the announcement trailer is perfect!)
4. Aquatic and aerial reptiles
5. Different types of park entrance, not only the monorails
6. 1993 JP style for the buildings and vehicles
7. More blood
8. Dinosaurs be able to kill ACU/Ranger agents
9. Sandbox mode
10. Player been able to activate Day/night cycles for all islands
11. More attractions and rides
12. Lethal weapons for ACU as a last case resort (the are present of both JP and JW movies!)
13. Better guest AI
14. Deluxe physical edition on ps4

Those thing I imagine that you guys are already working on, since the game community is asking a lot for them. Therefore, there is one last thing that I wish to comment and that is really bothering me, which is the power lines. I understand that they are there as a challenge, both to induce the player on trying to create a more efficient power grid as well as repair targets after a storm or another catastrophic event. However the doesn't fit in the visual of the game. Everything in this game is beautiful and all the sudden there is a pylon on the way. On both JP and JW movies, the parks are like disney land, you can't spot a power outlet or a loose wire, otherwise it break the "magic" of the place. I hope you know what I'm talking about. I don't want to be the guy who is complaining of such small details so I thought in a solution. Please, implement the ability of making underground power lines as a upgrade for the power station. It can be the last obtainable upgrade, like the player has to go through all upgrade to obtain the necessary technology to do so, since in real life, underground cable are more challenging to make than a simple pylon. Please think about it!

Again, congratulations on the this great game!

Interactable visitors like in JPOG, being able to click on them and view their current thoughts and emotions and looking up which dinosaurs they have seen in the park, how much money they have left and general status (hunger, thirst etc. just like the dinosaurs have)

the things i like to see in Jurassic World Evolution :

1- the big electric fences that appear in Jurassic World Evolution Announcement Trailer (best electric fences animation especially when tyrannosaurus rex cut wire of electric fences) look like when Tyrannosaurus Rex breakout in Jurassic park film
https://youtu.be/YYeZkXo1yKs?t=18
test-Jurassic-World-Evolution.jpg

nRhDuuA.jpg

2-Maintenance Worker to repair fences (The workers get off the jeep when they repair the fence or load the feeder) like Jurassic World Evolution Announcement Trailer
3- in-gen blue helicopter that appear in Jurassic World Evolution Announcement Trailer
4-big aviary for pterosaurs like Pteranodon and Dimorphodon... (from jurassic park 3 film & Jurassic World film)
5d585009d8fc4eceed7ca5619b737b4645873593_hq.jpg

jurassic_park_aviary_by_hztomassi-d7tz5tv.jpg

5- Jurassic World Lagoon for marine reptiles like Mosasaurus and plesiosaurs... ((Mosasaurus Feeding Show))
6-Jurassic Park Buildings like "original" Jurassic Park Main-Gate and the iconic Visitors Center from John Hammond and classic Ford Explorer tour (electric power delivered through a track in the ground, and passing by the different dinosaur paddocks of the park.)
fHT4u.jpg

jurassic8.jpg

7-Tyrannosaurus Rex Kingdom styled enclosure
8-build big dock and see The ferries or ships bringing guests to the island and visitors ride monorail to main street like Jurassic World film
9-helicopters bringing guests to the island and guests ride monorail to main street
10- Jurassic World and Jurassic park gate
SaNcr.png

tumblr_mp94b6zle81qza0s0o4_1280.png

11-big iron fences (with different fence gate) that appear in Jurassic World Evolution Announcement Trailer
Screen_Grab_8.png

Jurassic-World-Evolution-1152x648.jpg

12-ACU Center have jeep or G63 6X6 & use it to recapture breakout dinosaur that can attack jeep & destroy it & kills ACU team not only use helicopter to recapture breakout dinosaur
13-dinosaur can attack Ranger jeep and destroy it & kills Ranger team and Maintenance Worker like Jurassic World Evolution Announcement Trailer
14- day and night cycles
15-select type of trees if the player want place single tree around paths for example Palm like planet coaster
16-rocks & Fountains & statues & vending machines & flowers & display signs to tell visitors info about dinosaurs in each enclosure
17-many type of paths and elevated paths (bridges) like planet coaster
18-all paths for guests & workers must have park lamps & trash cans & benches & speakers Automatically
19-security cameras like planet coaster
20-ATMs
21-restrooms (Bathrooms)
22-First Aid building
23-Information building
24-high mast light pole for night time
25-janitors to keep paths clean and unload trash cans
26-Security Guard to arrest thieves and pickpockets like planet coaster
27-Tour Guide
28-Declare an emergency when dinosaur breakout or when we have bad weather like storm like (Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis)
29-The ability to look through viewing vents and platforms etc
30-The ability to control Gyrosphere
31-evacuation the visitors and close Park When the situation is out of control
32-The option to add sand or dry type of ground like Jurassic World Evolution Announcement Trailer
33-sandbox mode
34-first person view
35- safari adventure
DLC00011-720x405.jpg

36-Brachiosaurus eat from trees and tall herbivore feeder
jurassic-world-evolution-release-date-news-trailer-rumors-gameplay-everything-we-know-so-far-1.png

37-the ability to Increase the height of any fence when player wants it
38-the ability to build Helipad for helicopters bringing guests to the island and visitors ride jeep Which will pass through the fence gate to Visitors Center like Jurassic park film
latest

maxresdefault.jpg

39-indominus rex and allosaurus and spinosaurus
jurassic_world__dinosaurs__spinosaurus__by_alexoburguenog-dbnni2e.jpg

40-all electric fences have warning sign
jp1.jpg

warning.jpg

71T8jPZZfxL._SY450_.jpg

41-Ranger vehicle or jeep in Jurassic World Evolution need Jurassic world or Jurassic park logo
Screen_Grab_12.png

s-l300.jpg

42-i like to see two different jeep (the Ranger vehicle that appear in Jurassic World Evolution Announcement Trailer and the jeep that appear in Jurassic World Evolution gameplay demo )

Last edited:
My only wish is to be able to decorate my park with plants, statues, decorative fencing and such.
As far as I know, the focus of the game lies on the actual dinosaurs and the power management with disasters and stuff, but I'd really like to personalize the parks to make them look more colorful and less...bland. That's at least the impression I got from the demo videos I saw.

My only wish is to be able to decorate my park with plants, statues, decorative fencing and such.
As far as I know, the focus of the game lies on the actual dinosaurs and the power management with disasters and stuff, but I'd really like to personalize the parks to make them look more colorful and less...bland. That's at least the impression I got from the demo videos I saw.

I don't want this to turn into a general discussion part of the thread but I'd like to emphasise a point really quick:

Yes, the dinosaurs are the main focus, as is power/disaster management which links to the film storylines and therefore game objectives, but this game is still a park sim through and through. Decorating and theming your parks should be a requirement for 5 starring a park in this game. With the limited build space and therefore possibly limited number of dinosaurs as well as limited guest attractions how else are you going to raise your rating? A bland, empty park with no flair besides the dinosaurs wouldn't help that. You should create points of interest, a lively and vibrant area around your visitors centres and little shopping areas with all manner of different decorating options

(I appreciate I've said limited too many times in one post there, I hope by the time the game comes out we're not limited, or at least less limited. I'ma stop saying limited now)

I don't want this to turn into a general discussion part of the thread but I'd like to emphasise a point really quick:

Yes, the dinosaurs are the main focus, as is power/disaster management which links to the film storylines and therefore game objectives, but this game is still a park sim through and through. Decorating and theming your parks should be a requirement for 5 starring a park in this game. With the limited build space and therefore possibly limited number of dinosaurs as well as limited guest attractions how else are you going to raise your rating? A bland, empty park with no flair besides the dinosaurs wouldn't help that. You should create points of interest, a lively and vibrant area around your visitors centres and little shopping areas with all manner of different decorating options

(I appreciate I've said limited too many times in one post there, I hope by the time the game comes out we're not limited, or at least less limited. I'ma stop saying limited now)

Couldn't agree more.

Also, on theme of park decoration, I'd love to see dinosaur specific signs outside dinosaur enclosures similar to the ones seen outside the Dilophosaurus and T-Rex enclosure in JP. THATS how this becomes a JP game.

Last edited:
Here is my only suggestion, because nearly all was listed before: Here is the one from the topic I created.

I just have a simple request for the developer team :As french speaker, i usually play games in French. But this time, with the presence of Jeff Goldblum, I would like to enjoy the original audio version. Could you make possible to choose separately audio and texts languages ? It would be awesome to enjoy english voices with my french version of the game.

Thanks for reading me and I wish you the best. Can't wait 'til release :)

I'm just repeating this wish because I fear that they'll simplify the customization aspect in favor for easier controller controls (heh), since it will also be released on consoles. But yes, the beauty of the park should play a role in the park rating, as it was always the case for past games (Zoo Tycoon, Planet Coaster)

1) variety of attractions, river cruise, jeep tours, balloon rides, viewing domes, maybe glass pathways that take you into the exhibit like they have in aquariums?
2) ability to add sand/ dry ground as seen in CGI trailer
3) variety in amenities such as various restaurants, toy shops etc
4) ability to look through viewing vents, platforms etc
5) small decor items like fountains, statues, fossils etc - sign posts such as the "tyrannosaurus kingdom" sign seen in jurassic world

1: decorations, so that you can customize your park to your likings (even in the JW movie we see decorations, like the skeletons, the amber bench)
2: sandbox mode, it's pretty much a standard to have for such a game
3: plenty of ways for visitors to view your dinosaurs, like a viewing dome (JPOG)

not gonna make a big list since many others have done so, but these 3 are important for a game such as this

For now, I'd be happy with the following:

1-Freeplay mode (not everything unlocked from the beginning, but a new empty map with budget constrain as usual)

2-Day/Night cycle.

3-Open file system to allow modding would be awesome!

I basically want what everyone else in here wants.

I did thing of something and I believe it might be original. That when we complete the game, which is an odd way to think for a park builder tycoon game which usually has no ending or a way to finish the game I hope we are allowed to continue playing but we get to keep all of our researched stuff and Dinosaurs.

Last edited:
Here's some suggestions to improve the game. I like how more people have requested these features.

- Plants shouldn't poke through the roads
- The feeder structure should show a dark hole in the ground when it's being replenished. The video shows a green surface.
- Add more variety to the guests. (I noticed it's improved in this official gameplay video).
- Improve mouse controls of the tranquilizer gun while in the helicopter
- Add optional male dinosaurs. Please make this a DLC.
- Add feathery dinosaur skins.
- Increase vegetation draw distance on PC so there's less noticeable popups.
- Let us place individual rocks, plants, logs, sand on the island.
- When guests enter a building the doors should open.
- Optional blood and gore
- Aquatic and flying dinosaurs. Not sure if those are in the base game.
- Day night cycle for all islands. It seems like each island is set at a different time of day. A full day night cycle is more realistic.
- More biomes like swamp, savannah and arid.
- Baby dinosaurs
- More decorative items to customize the park

I think that cages should take time to repair, the instant fix is weird, especially considering the cgi trailer for the game. This also ties into how rangers should be attacked by lethal dinosaurs.

Hi! I'm just a bit worried I've been hearing mixed things and would like to clarify if possible:

When the Dev's say there won't be a sandbox mode does that mean that

A: There will not be a cheat mode on launch with infinite resources

or

B: There will not be an option to create and manage your own park.

If it's B I'm not even sure I want the game. I thought that was the entire point of the genre and hadn't even considered that it wouldn't be included.

I understand having neat missions and a narrative is fun, but if I can't actually build and manage my own Jurrasic Park, the game's entirely missed the point.

Hi! I'm just a bit worried I've been hearing mixed things and would like to clarify if possible:

When the Dev's say there won't be a sandbox mode does that mean that

A: There will not be a cheat mode on launch with infinite resources

or

B: There will not be an option to create and manage your own park.

If it's B I'm not even sure I want the game. I thought that was the entire point of the genre and hadn't even considered that it wouldn't be included.

I understand having neat missions and a narrative is fun, but if I can't actually build and manage my own Jurrasic Park, the game's entirely missed the point.

Just a quick thing; no ones confirmed or denied a sandbox mode (of either type).

They've also acknowledged that it's probably a popular idea. Let's just make it very well known that it is.

(Considering it's been on everyone's list I'd assume the message has been received haha!)

A poplar idea? I thought it was the entire idea. If I had found out after I bought it that I couldn't make a park I'd have returned it.

Just a quick thing; no ones confirmed or denied a sandbox mode (of either type).

They've also acknowledged that it's probably a popular idea. Let's just make it very well known that it is.

(Considering it's been on everyone's list I'd assume the message has been received haha!)
A poplar idea? I thought it was the entire idea. If I had found out after I bought it that I couldn't make a park I'd have returned it.

Exactly. And this sort of info will be important to the devs. I can't imagine that they would leave it out. They know that this is the reason why we buy these games. Particularly with JP.

If this makes you feel better; Bestinslot believes with 95% confidence that we will be getting a sandbox mode with release.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom