Youtube Account for gameplay!

I'm starting a new youtube channel dedicated to the amazing game planet zoo. I was wondering if you guys have any ideas for what you would like me to feature within it???? I'm soo excited and can't wait - have already pre-ordered the deluxe version. :)

What would you like my first enclosure to be of???

Either lions, tigers, or wolves. I'm probably going to go with wolves for my first one, as they're one of my favorite animals, and then tigers, as their models look amazing, and I can't wait to see them in action, and then finally lions.

I'm starting a new youtube channel dedicated to the amazing game planet zoo. I was wondering if you guys have any ideas for what you would like me to feature within it???? I'm soo excited and can't wait - have already pre-ordered the deluxe version. :)
Will you start when the Early Access version come out? What's the name of your channel?

If you're interested in doing any kinds of collab, I run a youtube channel (Spinosaurus Rex) which is all animal/nature games where I already talk a lot about zoos! :)

I can't wait to see all the YT channels that are going to come out of this, really, and all the content existing creators are going to put out. There's a lot of really inspiring builders in the zoo tycoon community, for example, that will be moving over to PZ when it comes out - not to mention all the PlanCo players that may make the switch too!

Top Bottom