YouTube Video Thread

Another one of the rides within the Series X I created, this time it's Sea of Thieves

Sea Of Thieves Themed Ride (POV) - Frontier Workshop - Planet Coaster: Console Edition

Here's it is, the final video of my recent project, the full showcase!

I hope you've enjoyed following this project in the little insight videos, and hope you've had fun if you've created the workshop build out yourself!

Full Showcase Of My Xbox Series X Build - Frontier Workshop - Planet Coaster: Console Edition

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
Can someone explain why we don't see the video play window/thumb nails/or whatever its called in these threads anymore? Is there a problem with the sites, or is this just me?
Just in case you're still struggling with this, there was a change made a while ago to put the youtube cookies into the marketing section. So unless you allow them, or all cookies, then you won't see the embeds.
You might find this useful :)

Hello everybody, I plan to upload my first YouTube video this evening. Please could someone inform me of the deal with the planco music. Can we download it and use it in vids? Where do you download it or do you just use in game recordings? Thank you everyone

The brand new DLC just launched for Planet Coaster: Console Edition!

Let's take a look at all the Coasters, Track Rides, Rides, Facilities Blueprints and Scenery Blueprints included in the two packs :giggle:

Vintage Pack (DLC) - Planet Coaster: Console Edition
All Seven New Rides

Facilities Blueprints
Scenery Blueprints

World's Fair Pack (DLC) - Planet Coaster: Console Edition
All Three New Rides

Facilities Blueprints
Scenery Blueprints

Last edited:
Hello Planet Coaster Community! Please watch and engage in my Planet Coaster stop animation. It would be greatly appreciated if you subscribed for more creative videos. A bit of an unusual video for you that took me many hours to complete. Thank you, LINK BELOW
thumbnail animation done.jpg

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dtIyta9kCE

Top Bottom