Proposal Discussion YT VIDEO Shout-outs to CMDRs in "Let's Play" vids?

Hello there...

Apologies if this has been suggested before, but since so many people are making YouTube tutorials "Let's Play" videos and, I wondered if we might have a "SHOUT-OUT" page (thread), to let CMDRs know when they've been featured in online videos.

I'll start the ball rolling, shall I:

I can found in-game under the name CMDR SLEEPLESS KNIGHT (I'm the original Sleepless Knight btw... that's "SleeplessKnightFilms" not "SleeplessKnightsStudios". The latter was featured in newsletter #38. His videos are much better than mine, and he's probably a much nicer guy, but I call seniority ;) )

Anyway...

CMDR HOBBES (Several points, starting at 18.28. Sorry about ignoring your message - I didn't notice I was receiving it at the time)

CMDR SPARFELL_BZH (at Aulin Enterprise 06.35)

CMDR STRANGER (several points, but starting at 12.33)

CMDR ABBATT (facing impossible odds at 15.25)

CMDR SAINT-JUST (ganged up on at 21.10)

CMDR FIGHTGRAVITY (at 22.10)

CMDR _LONDON_ (at 24.55... sorry about the ramming incident)

CMDR FRANK SCHAEFFER

That video can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcTplpHSPA0&list=UUbaf8FtiM8Zl0RMRbDsDqcQ

*I didn't mention those commanders with numbers, because the chances are they don't even know what their number is.

So let me know what you guys think. If you think it's a good idea... let me know. If you DO think it's a good idea, maybe you have some thoughts... rules of conduct for such a page (thread) for example.

My own videos can be found on YouTube under the name SleeplessKnightFilms NOT SleeplessKnightsStudios... that's the other guy (but check out his vids too).

Last edited:
Top Bottom