COMPLETED CG Zende Partners Defence Appeal

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Spec ops get you a mission bar on top right saying how many you have left to kill or avoid or help... If you don't have a counter then spec ops were not there, AI can kill them if you avoid them... but takes way longer for AI too do so...
If your only seeing one cutter your lucky normaly 2-3 every battle... for me..
The only counters I noticed were for routing the capitol ship and defending the capitol ship, so probably no special ops when I was there.

There might have been more than one cutter but I only targeted the one.

Don't forget it's only getting out there now you missed the ferry - the CG finishes on Wednesday next week so you can take the Thursday morning ferry back to the bubble. Just don't forget you might not be returning to Zende but Segnen, depending on the result of the war :)
don't want to use the ferry and be stuck doing the same thing for the next few days and for a little reward at the end a daily run would be better two ships going back and forth say about 12 hours apart.

what will the next cg be mining if you take your ship out not properly equipped for whatever you cant buy nothing there worthwhile and yes i have been down there in my explorer asp and promptly left honestly FD is this the best you can come up with ferry service and just putting it out of reach of new players. it is the same old CGs but just far away

someone please enlighten me what is a global reward and what use are they. i have asked my commander friends and not one of them know

don't want to use the ferry and be stuck doing the same thing for the next few days and for a little reward at the end a daily run would be better two ships going back and forth say about 12 hours apart.

what will the next cg be mining if you take your ship out not properly equipped for whatever you cant buy nothing there worthwhile and yes i have been down there in my explorer asp and promptly left honestly FD is this the best you can come up with ferry service and just putting it out of reach of new players. it is the same old CGs but just far away

someone please enlighten me what is a global reward and what use are they. i have asked my commander friends and not one of them know

Global rewards are things that are produced by some CG's they are additions to the game that anyone can use, hence global, they can increase at selected tiers for things like station outfitting CGs where the higher they go the more facilities are available and in that case the latest award is displayed. The original AX CGs increased the sorts of planetary bases that the equipment was available at.

The current CG is to determine which sort of hybrid weapon we will have access to but as that decision is dependant on which side wins the reward shouldn't be going up yet.

There is a post in the Interstellar Initiatives sub forum that lists (behind a spoiler) what the phases are for this, we are currently in phase 3 IIRC.

Is anyone else not able to choose a side when entering the CZ? I play on PS4 and last night I was unable to choose either side when entering. Low, med, high; made no difference. Tried re-logging, restarting the game; again nothing. Had been working for me earlier on.

Also, is anyone else not being credited with kills? Several times I’ve definitely landed a lot of hits on a ship being targeted by several others and when it explodes I get nothing!

How are people even getting bonds ? The high CZ hasn't been spawning any enemies for me for two days now. The medium never got enemy reinforcements and has now stopped spawning anything at all too. The low likewise.

How are people even getting bonds ? The high CZ hasn't been spawning any enemies for me for two days now. The medium never got enemy reinforcements and has now stopped spawning anything at all too. The low likewise.
Just been in the high, finally managed to choose a side. Only one imp cutter captain showed up and one friendly. Cutter stopped moving after 30 seconds and didn’t move again until he blew up

Yep, it's borked. The medium out at 2.5kls from the outposts seems ok for now. Wild guess would be that the high, medium and low near the outpost get messed up because they overlap in space.

I am fighting in medium combat zone right now. The Spec-op targets are spawning, the progress bar shows correctly. Also other commanders are present on each side. Everything is working fine.

Sometimes you just need to fly a littel closer to the combat zone center point if you don't see ships at first.

Last edited:
I found the problem: The CZ break when in multicrew. Go in without, and everything is ok.....well, except for that invisible capship just now.

I found the problem: The CZ break when in multicrew. Go in without, and everything is ok.....well, except for that invisible capship just now.
I don’t multi crew and they were still breaking! Went in the high earlier and only thing in there was one cap ship and one ally ship. Weird

So, I've flown to Pencil Sector, docked my Clipper, picked up my Krait 2 and flown back to Zende station and now I can't dock!!
There's only 1 PC docked there and they arent on the pad!
Why?? :mad::mad::mad:

kraits are pad 3 medium the ships bays inside are full if in open..
relog into solo and then request again...
there will be another ship coming out of bay 3

Of course it is.
Zende is bringing mostly Alliance ships with the really rare Anaconda. Most i got for a kill was something like 160k, but as i said those Anaconda are really rare
So the Segnen dudes are prone to make less money

The Segnen ships are also easier to kill. It's all biased in favor of the multicannons. So I just do what I usually do: Reach and defend a top 10% spot on both sides.

So, I've flown to Pencil Sector, docked my Clipper, picked up my Krait 2 and flown back to Zende station and now I can't dock!!
There's only 1 PC docked there and they arent on the pad!
Why?? :mad::mad::mad:
Being inside the hanger also blocks access, there is only one hanger associated with each pad and you can’t use the pad while a ship is in the hanger as that is the lift to the hanger so you would stop that ship from leaving.
Docked NPCs could also lock out a pad.

Zende 1.6 billion vz 468 million for Segnen... O well... multi cannons it is then
You are probably right but most of the weekend rush shooty crowd won’t have shown up yet and those in the UK have a long weekend to do more, so there might be a faint hope.

Being inside the hanger also blocks access, there is only one hanger associated with each pad and you can’t use the pad while a ship is in the hanger as that is the lift to the hanger so you would stop that ship from leaving.
Docked NPCs could also lock out a pad.
Yeah, they had nipped to the toilet 🤣🤣

I see a lot of theories on why one side is being favored over another. My reasons are none of these conspiracies.
1. I am a pledge to the emperor. Yes, that's right. She claims to stand for law and order. Stealing is wrong, Segnen is stealing Zende's efforts. It doesn't matter to me that Segnen is an apparently imperial company, they are in the wrong.
2. I don't actually give much of a flip about the weapons, neither will really be all that useful. It is a choice of cabbage or kale for someone who doesn't like salad in general.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom