COMPLETED CG Zende Partners Defence Appeal

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
On the basis that I didn't actually contribute anything to the CG, am I to understand that people get awarded the decal simply for signing-up for a CG - even if they don't contribute anything?
Actually you get the decal merely for docking at the CG outpost or on the stepping stone one in between.
We’ll also be providing all players who take part in this Interstellar Initiative with a decal. You’ll automatically receive it by either:
  • Boarding one of the two new megaships.
  • Docking at the new outposts.
You got the Decal for either using the Ferry service, or merely docking at either outpost for the CG...

Actually you get the decal merely for docking at the CG outpost or on the stepping stone one in between.

Honestly, I'm not even sure I achieved that during the course of the CG.
I definitely started trying to jump back into the CG sector with around 20 minutes remaining but then I started getting all the server errors - especially when trying to drop out of SC at The Prospect.
I couldn't swear that I managed to successfully dock at The Prospect until after the CG was over.
I know, for sure, that I could only access the station UI 1 minute after the CG ended.

I guess it's possible I docked at The Prospect successfully before the CG was over and then got a server error when I tried to access the Station UI.
Weird thing there, though, is that I don't recall getting a server error and then logging back in while landed at The Prospect.
Every time it happened I had to re-do the SC trip to The Prospect and try to land again.

You'd think if I'd successfully landed at The Prospect and then got an error, I would have logged back in while still landed there.

However it happened I'm glad to have the decal, even if I lost the credit rewards for participating in the CG.

+EDIT+

Course, if docking at the Sadler's Song qualified me for the decal, I certainly did that a heap of times on Tuesday night. (y)

Last edited:
It didn't have to be during the CG, just the outpost used for the CG. I'm sure support can remove the decal from your account if it's bothering you that you have it without merit.

If I was going to ask Support for anything, it'd be for the Cr20m reward that I couldn't collect due to the server problems.

Getting the decal, however, did make me wonder if people could acquire them simply by signing-up for every CG that comes along without doing anything to participate in them.
That would be a bit wrong, IMO.
Course, if visiting the CG Station is what qualifies somebody for the decal, I guess that's fair enough.
Least it means people have to make the effort to visit a CG to get the decal, even if they don't do anything else.

If I was going to ask Support for anything, it'd be for the Cr20m reward that I couldn't collect due to the server problems.

Getting the decal, however, did make me wonder if people could acquire them simply by signing-up for every CG that comes along without doing anything to participate in them.
That would be a bit wrong, IMO.
Course, if visiting the CG Station is what qualifies somebody for the decal, I guess that's fair enough.
Least it means people have to make the effort to visit a CG to get the decal, even if they don't do anything else.

The decal was for the whole of the Interstellar Initiative not just the CGs so was available as soon as the ferries and The Prospect appeared in game to those that docked at them.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom